Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

In It For The Tank posted:

"You guys ever hear of The Slenderman?"

They give shout outs to 4chan and reddit but not SA. Even tumblr gets a mention. :crossarms:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Mortanis posted:

I think that's the first episode of Community in a long while that had me actually laughing audibly.

Also, really loved the long beat on Keith David's stare at Paget Brewster. Everything needs more Vice President Keith David.

I really wish that could be brought up in Community.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Otto von Ruthless posted:

:eng101: Also he was a carpenter in Donkey Kong

Also, supposedly, Mario was supposed to be Popeye and DK as Bluto

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

TNG posted:

Hey man, the Dean's only 2/7ths gay for Jeff.

The other 5 may or may not be legal

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Dr_Amazing posted:

I never really thought about it but I always kind of assumed it was an article of clothing too.

I thought it was some sort of flag.

Instead it's some sort of explosive.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

CPColin posted:

Yesterday's was definitely the weakest of the season, but it was still fine. I'm not worried yet.

Same. B plot was more interesting than the A plot since the A plot was a bunch of sitcom plots mashed together and then given a Community paint job

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

pwn posted:

Garrett's Food Allergies [Updated]

What's that Russian say?

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Republican Vampire posted:

I think they might just give it the viscera cleanup detail treatment. Making them the Save Greendale committee seemed like it should've put them in the position of having to clean up after the kind of bullshit they got up to as the Study Group, so why not do an episode where they have to clean up after a paintball match that we don't get to see?

Or try and stop/mitigate one that's begun.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Sinteres posted:

On a more positive note, Britta is legitimately becoming the best character on the show. She seems the most human out of anyone at this point.

:agreed:

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
That was...an episode? Not that great I think. Also, in the pile of frisbees, it looks like a number of them were tied together. Was that on purpose or what?

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

StalkofWheat posted:

But guys, where did the green 3 come from?

That was definitely a bizarre thing that seemed to go on for too long.

Avulsion posted:

They didn't have enough frisbees for a proper frisbee pit, so they made a frisbee quilt and threw it over some other garbage.

But the fact that it was so blatantly obvious on camera was so strange.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Snacksmaniac posted:

I liked it but I laughed at haaaaam girl for 20 minutes straight.

Where's the 10 hour YouTube video?

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Guy A. Person posted:

Every time a commercial ended it would freeze and then restart the ep with captions on, so double (triple?) threat for me.

Also, I would pay for Yahoo screen if it meant I wouldn't have to see that loving Sin City Saints commercial with that smug douchebag saying "I love the way I think" again. Maybe that is their business plan.

Adblock works well enough for me in stopping commercials.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

PostNouveau posted:

The finale seemed to be Dan Harmon arguing against a Season 7. Yahoo would probably have to pay him a lot more (in addition to the actors who are no longer under contract).

What about a Spinoff?

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

thexerox123 posted:

There is a pretty big difference between watching randoms lip-sync earnestly and watching celebrities do it ironically.

I don't quite think it's all that ironic. They seem to be doing it earnestly for the laughs.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

kayakyakr posted:

And would those kids have been adopted?

Are we pitching spinoffs now? Can we get one where Abed brings his virtual waifu into the real world and have wacky romcom misadventures?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

hanales posted:

I've never heard of that show but I'll look it up because it sounds funny.

So I looked this up, it was like 6 episodes and was cancelled before the second season. We're not talking massive crossover success or anything. I don't think it's super controversial to say that not much British TV makes it over here.

Adaptations or otherwise. Iirc, there was an attempt at making a US version of QI that never went anywhere besides John Hodgeman making a guest appearance in a QI episode.

• Locked thread