Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.

MrAristocrates posted:

Live in Canada? Sorry, you’re hosed.

Goddammit. :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
Portugese Gremlins is by far my favourite ending tag.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.

Solice Kirsk posted:

I think cutting the cast down has been a blessing.

They haven't though and I felt it was more apparent in this episode than ever. Chang got written out to do something off-screen so he wouldn't be in the way. Britta walked away from/fell asleep in the Situation Room multiple times. The new old guy didn't really have any relevance to anything. Maybe it's because of the anchored location that didn't provide enough sub-plot devices but a chunk of the cast was useless.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.

I hope he mastered the art of duck drawing before he died.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.

FeastForCows posted:

So am I crazy or did Gillian Jacobs' voice change? She sounds a bit like her voice is constantly strained.

They also seemingly cut her hair dye from the budget.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
First episode this season I really enjoyed. The product placement self awareness wasn't that funny to me but I like that they really went with the lovely movie self awareness and actually had Jeff and Abed acknowledge it as bad.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.

anatomi posted:

I laughed so hard at Future-Britta's weird arm pump.

That's Space Elder Britta to you. :colbert:

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
So next episode they're obviously going to introduce Frankie's sister and lesbian lover right? She's been dropping that info quite a bit and it would be unusual to not have it lead up to anything in the last episode.

And I guess she's into Jeff? Okay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
gently caress, everyone related to this show is bad at communicating with each other. Yahoo spoke out against what Joel said and stated their in negotiations. Community manages to get cancelled every season but will apparently resuscitate equally as much.

• Locked thread