Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fucitol
May 8, 2005

Ceterum autem censeo mundum esse delendam

Memento, homo, quia pulvis es, et in pulverem reverteris

NTT posted:

finally i can enter posting hell where only other enlisted can talk about how gay their lives are

:agreed:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
When we remodel I demand we not use stainless steel appliances, as their providence in jet fuel combustion conditions would be questionable and like half of GiP is Trans-A-10. If a flame war gets started will the appliances in our smartly appointed eat in Kitchenette melt?

Questions seeking answers n4i.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH posted:

When we remodel I demand we not use stainless steel appliances, as their providence in jet fuel combustion conditions would be questionable and like half of GiP is Trans-A-10. If a flame war gets started will the appliances in our smartly appointed eat in Kitchenette melt?

Questions seeking answers n4i.

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams, Shim. Take your medication.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
That meme is wearing out its welcome :(

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

That meme is wearing out its welcome :(

Pretty goddamned gay opinion right here imho.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

All things in moderation shim

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

We need to have a subforum dedicated to military/vets appreciation for tea. For example: tonight I am sampling a a wonderful black loose leaf Yunnan Jig tea whose name comes from the tea's origin (Yunnan province China) which is said to be the birthplace of tea.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

All things in moderation shim

Those who seek moderation seek slavery as those who moderate seek to control, and to be controlled is to be enslaved. You will not control me, nor will you continue to enslave the steel melting abilities of jet fuel, N4I.

The truth can't be censored even if our token gay man tells us that the truth isn't cool anymore. We don't need the gays to be cool, this isn't 2012.

P.S.: Love what you've done with the place, the admins will never go for IK's and it was written long ago and it will come to pass that trannys and the Ozmadan, if not a well funded DHS and a plucky U.S. attorney, will somehow be the end of GiP all together. So it's all just window dressings for cabins on the Lusitania, really.

:)

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Nostalgia4Ass posted:

We need to have a subforum dedicated to military/vets appreciation for tea. For example: tonight I am sampling a a wonderful black loose leaf Yunnan Jig tea whose name comes from the tea's origin (Yunnan province China) which is said to be the birthplace of tea.

where did tea bags originate

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Nostalgia4Ass posted:

lol fag

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
Officer lounge all o's can probate enlisted for posting in there

iyaayas01
Feb 19, 2010

Perry'd

Zeris posted:

Officer lounge all o's can probate enlisted for posting in there

And former enlisted

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Nostalgia4Ass posted:

tonight I am sampling a a wonderful black loose

All I got from this post.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
If nobles post anywhere but their gay office lounge they get permabanned.

Fucitol
May 8, 2005

Ceterum autem censeo mundum esse delendam

Memento, homo, quia pulvis es, et in pulverem reverteris

Mike-o posted:

nobles get permabanned.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
If you are able to get an admin on it, changing the mouse over text for GiP would be a good thing.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

KirbyKhan posted:

If you are able to get an admin on it, changing the mouse over text for GiP would be a good thing.

We already did that recently, the vote in GiP was pretty much unanimous to make it what it is now.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Oh poo poo, I thought it was still Silkies. My bad.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

KirbyKhan posted:

Oh poo poo, I thought it was still Silkies. My bad.

and this is exactly why the mouseover text is a dumb thing to worry about

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

Cole posted:

and this is exactly why the mouseover text is a dumb thing to worry about
Shut up, Cole. It's very important.

MancXVI
Feb 14, 2002

What was the dumb reasoning behind not having the forum tag say gently caress?

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

Standardization. I tried to get it back :(

MancXVI
Feb 14, 2002

Standardization. I tried to get it back :(

How many years has it been since PHIZ changed its name?

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH posted:

When we remodel I demand we not use stainless steel appliances, as their providence in jet fuel combustion conditions would be questionable and like half of GiP is Trans-A-10.

Depleted uranium.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

So is this spring cleaning happening or what

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

So is this spring cleaning happening or what

Yeah, looking at changing some things over with April.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
I'm not good at handling change... I might snap.

• Locked thread