Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Absolute Zero
Mar 12, 2007

Best QB in Arizona history*

*projected
In as Cayuts (Arizona ones)

Somehow ended up with a Kentucky, Arizona, Oklahoma, and Utah F4. Probably because I'm a huge P12 homer. Arizona wins, of course

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Absolute Zero
Mar 12, 2007

*projected
Still somehow leading the goon bracket with my bizarre homer final four of Arizona/Utah/Oklahoma/Kentucky.

I had NC State over Nova and GSU over Baylor :smug:

Absolute Zero
Mar 12, 2007

*projected

Ghost of Reagan Past posted:

Oklahoma and Utah are some good tournament grudge match picks, though Utah is less so now since we play them 2-3 times a year anyway.

Yeah it's too bad they have to play each other before we'd get them. Wisconsin is a huge revenge game for us, but the opposite is true for Kentucky. Good thing most of the players on Kentucky were like 3 years old and not old enough to remember that game (jesus christ I am old)

...but to be fair i was 2 years old for Oklahoma and had no idea I'd grow up to graduate from Arizona and become a huge basketball fan lol

Absolute Zero
Mar 12, 2007

*projected
Still leading after today, but lost my first elite eight team (UNI). I also have Utah over Duke and Arizona beating Kentucky so yeah prolly not gonna happen.

Feeling a lot better about somehow putting OU in the final four given that that region has totally fallen apart

Edit: wait no. I had Utah over San Diego St :psyduck:. What was I thinking. Duke hate clouding the brain I guess

• Locked thread