Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
In as basketBRAWL.

My bracket is boring, sucks, and only has like three upsets :geno:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

WillKane posted:

It seems everybody is locking onto the same double digit teams to possibly get to the sweet 16: Texas, Davidson, BYU, Dayton. One of those may but another will likely be a complete dark horse.

I picked none of those :colbert:

(maybe I picked Dayton, idk, too lazy to look)

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

kayakyakr posted:

(I have watched maybe 3 games this year and I'm only marginally aware that Kentucky is currently undefeated).

oh god we're all going to get ruined, just hand the title to kayakyakr right now

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Ghost of Reagan Past posted:

Finally got mine in. Rondae's Shimmy, y'all.

balla as heck

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
hahahahahahahaha my bracket is dead all the way to the finals on game 2

amazing

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

skaboomizzy posted:

I'm just gonna root for Baylor to lose now so half my Final Four will be dead before I get dinner.

good news

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

RC and Moon Pie posted:

37 of 91 goons picked Iowa State to go to the final four.

:stare:

They were trendy.

And I had them in the finals. :negative:

• Locked thread