Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

37 of 91 goons picked Iowa State to go to the final four.

:stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

And that was the sound of a billion brackets deflating.

(I have Louisville in the final four :shepface:)

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

Tied for 3rd in the SA bracket, but I still have two final four teams that have yet to play today.

I'm gonna die.

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

OctoberBlues posted:

It's all about Possible Points at this juncture. :colbert: (I believe I am 3rd in that)

First :smugdog:

And I'm very confused about how that happened.

My Kentucky hate is going to bite me on the rear end as Notre Dame has not looked sharp and I picked them out of that bracket. That is, if Wichita State doesn't do the job.

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

Congrats to whoever takes over first place after tonight, as my bracket is not long for this cruel world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

Abugadu posted:

I think I've won the SAS goon bracket as everyone who could catch me in the final game also has Wisconsin winning it. The one guy who picked Duke will come up a point short if they win.

:toot:

DAMMIT

• Locked thread