Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The General
Mar 4, 2007

Squish posted:

Hoshi Sato.

:fap:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The General
Mar 4, 2007

mango sentinel posted:

gently caress that Riza episode. Worf acts way out of character. Iirc Dorn directed that one. What a turd.

That episode is just so jarring. Worf is a serious rear end in a top hat the entire time, then joins up with terrorists? :wtc:

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Toph Bei Fong posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfJsViD9SjM

Can y'all imagine a world in which this got made instead of Deep Space 9? It's got Terry Farrell and everything.

Laugh track, turned off. gently caress me, I forgot how much I hate laugh tracks.

Edit:
Also

What does Damar's wife think of his chronic drinking problem? Also, giving him a wife (and kids?) was a strange decision, I always figured Damar was married to the job.

The General fucked around with this message at 14:26 on Apr 1, 2015

The General
Mar 4, 2007

I really don't like voyager, but this justifies all seven years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIjOifRG-u8

Makes me want to watch Voyager

The General
Mar 4, 2007

shadow puppet of a posted:

Babylon 5

Then Babylon 5 Crusade

Then you really hate yourself.

I stop watching B5 sometime in season 5. Seen the first four seasons about 5 five times, only seen S5 maybe once? Perhaps twice? Crusade I've seen once, and never again.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Fetus Tree posted:

there was an episode of ds9 specifically about messy quarters if you recall

No, that episode was about how retarded an idea it is to move in with your best friend.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Pneub posted:

I was fine with it, but what the hell were they talking about with that 'Original Klingon Shakespeare' line? Even when I was 8 years old that was weird as hell.

Shakespeare was Klingon originally, history is fuzzy, but I'm assuming he took refuge on earth for whatever reason and spread the word.

Or more likely, Klingons are full of poo poo and just want to steal a part of history.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Baron posted:

"Here is your damage report."

That is legit amazing.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Disco Infiva posted:

I like Tracy Scoggins, she's a good actress.

Claudia Christian is better, and I have no idea why she wasn't there to run B5 in S5 :smith:

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Luigi Thirty posted:

couple of reasons

-jms was a huge creeper who had tried to get in her pants for four years
-she was a functioning alcoholic
-it took the studio too long to commit to season 5 (PTEN imploded and they got picked up by Turner) and she was sick of waiting and had signed on for other projects
-WB lawyers tried to get her drunk at a party and sign a season 5 contract

Points 2 and 4 don't mesh. Or maybe WB just didn't bring enough booze to bring her down.

Though I never knew about the alcoholism. And yeah JMS is a goony goon goon.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

shadow puppet of a posted:

Another great linguistic disappointment was Quark saying 'hue-midity" rather than "hoo-midity"

I always got the impression that Quark does that intentionally. Just to be difficult

The General
Mar 4, 2007

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0138956/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Page 100 ain't leaving without

Edit:

The General fucked around with this message at 09:18 on Aug 20, 2015

• Locked thread