Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

dMastri posted:

needs more nelix

i've been watching voyager lately and nothing needs more neelix. i wouldn't wish a neelix on history's greatest monsters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Applewhite posted:

Actually it's you who is bad. Bad at identifying good television, which Star Trek: The Next Generation is.

especially season 1

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Frog Act posted:

stoked for the blue ray remaster of TNG b/c troi's titties are in very high definition in it

or you could just seek out the topless scene that marina sirtis did before she was on star trek. if you're a PERVERT, anyway.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Yaos posted:

Every civilization that did not want to join the Federation was evil. Klingons, Romulans, Borg, Ferengi, Cardassians, the Q Continuum, the Maquis, people on Bajor (whom were not necessarily Maquis) that did not want to be instantly snapped up by the Federation once the Cardassian threat was gone, the Breen.

klingons and ferengi weren't really 'evil'. it can also be argued that the borg weren't evil, since they sincerely believed that what they were doing was helping everyone.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Blazing Ownager posted:

If TNG were on TV now it'd been canceled at the end of the first lovely season.

excuse me but the naked now is one of the finest 45 minutes of television programming ever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

mind the walrus posted:

The show really doesn't get any good until the third season and even then it's more memorable for iconography and a handful of episodes than actually being A Good Show.

nah, seasons 4, 5 and 6 are all really solid, and even before season 3 there were some good episodes. i like those ones with the crystaline being just because it ended up unresolved in the end.

• Locked thread