Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
I liked the Judge John Hodgeman episode where he revealed he wanted an episode of TNG that was nothing but optimal application of procedure in order to complete a mission quietly and with no major hitches, because I used to want that as a child as well. A boring, boring child. Who liked procedure.

You know what this space action drama about a ship that apparently has a constant dribble of soma gas being pumped through the vents could use? Less action.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

Volcott posted:

The best place to live in Star Trek is on Earth living in a free apartment eating free food loving Marie Antoinette on your personal holodeck. Only idiots join Starfleet.

Starfleet is the flying madhouse for all federation planets. Except, this is technoutopia future, so the worst no alien parasite induced problems people have are "slightly impulsive" or "jambalaya".

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

I believe that's covered under "jambalaya". Or should I say JAM-BAA-LAI-AHHHHHHHHHH!

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

What race were the Downs Syndrome collector aliens? They were the best TNG race and I feel a special kinship.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

I'm the burn victim Ewok in the back, all trying to look dignified despite the fact that I wore my creepy leather s&m hood to the shoot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

I went as Riker one Halloween when I was young and now I'm six and a half feet tall. Coincidence? Yeah, prolly.

• Locked thread