Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

kenny lofton was in the baseball episode so it is cool and good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

gently caress voyager just watch farscape instead

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

iraqniphobia posted:

Sisko can be a bit weird at first but those mannerisms will really grow on you. I often find myself just smiling like an idiot when he takes it to the more extreme.

BASEball

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Moridin920 posted:

is it rape to holoscan people and then later gently caress their virtual selves

there was a ds9 ep about this

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

broccoli's late again

alright gently caress it ima show the entire staff his browser history

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

oldpainless posted:

Goddam does everything chakotay say have to reference his Indian mysticism bullshit?

my people

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

been skimming thru some episodes of ds9 and voyager again and i'm reminded that bolians have a reputation for wrecking toilets

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Mr. Horrible posted:

same

Just finished Hunters/Prey in my Voyager watch-through. Interesting character development, nice callback, solid episodes. I'll have to re-watch TNG at some point to compare, but so far it seems comparable in quality to that series. Sure it's no DS9, but what is?

I thought the Hirogen were really cool and wished Voyager had more episodes with them.

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Moridin920 posted:

I loving love Frakes' smirks in TNG. As Picard goes from smile to look of shock, Riker goes from shock to barely contained poo poo eating grin.

He's always giving some smirk in the background and it is great.

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Orange Sunshine posted:

It's the future, so everything has to be different.

For example, people have been using pens for 5000 years, but of course, we can't have them using pens in the future like some sort of loser! And we certainly can't have people using keyboards. So everyone just talks to the computer, or pushes buttons, as if this could replace the functionality of a keyboard. And everyone uses these little pad computers which contain text files, but no one ever writes anything in them because they can't figure out a sci fi way of writing which makes any sense at all.

Also blankets have to be shiny. Same with paper photographs. 90s holofoil on everything.

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

GrumpyDoctor posted:

Start Trek pooping logistics update: in this episode of Voyager, a systems failure has Neelix worried about the fact that the whole ship only has four working lavatories.

i'm always way too amused at the references to bolians constantly wrecking toilets/bathrooms with their power shits

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

BottledBodhisvata posted:

I suspect either way, he'd want a hand-beezy.

lmao

• Locked thread