Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Rabble posted:

Oh and the time wesley sells out his squad mates over killing some kid during an illegal fight maneuver even though it totally was the right thing to do because gently caress that guy trying to save his own skin after breaking the rules like that. Even though if picard or riker did the same kind of rule breaking it would be considered justified somehow.

This one was so stupid. What was their loving plan anyway? "Wow, that was an amazing feat of piloting, you guys. As Grand Admiral of Starfleet Academy, it is my honor to hereby expel all of you dumb shits for doing an illegal maneuver. Please be out of my sight and academy by sundown."

Also, that space Irish redhead was the only good part of the episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Two takes Frakes is an in demand director now.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

She has a next gen uniform but that is an original series set.

That is completely wrong.

I hope someone got fired for that.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Tell her the measure of a man is about dick sizing.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

opus111 posted:

im already going into this worrying about the size of my weiner: this is the girl who is into black guys remember. im going to try and boost the power of my whiteness with some backup from Jean-luc Prickhard and co.

Then definitely show her the Geordi holo-creep episode.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Data gets chicks because his cock vibrates.

C'mon.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Shadow posted:

Why'd she leave for its last loving season? Becker? If I recall she even left that a season or two in.

Girl has no sense of loyalty.

She held out for more money and tried to get everybody else to, and no one really did and they let her contract run out.

She did the same thing on becker with the same results.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Klingon Kleavage is the best.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Kesper North posted:

Oh. That would explain it.

Watch SG-1

You know how on star trek they'll invent something cool and forget about it by the end of the episode? Not SG-1

Season 1: What's this ancient round thing?

Final Season: US Airforce starships

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Fetus Tree posted:

picard was fairly lax about that poo poo. surprised jellico didnt make worf remove his sash

It was great when Riker yelled at Ro and demanded she take off the sacred religious earring of her subjugated people who recently experienced years of occupation and genocide, but doesn't give a gently caress about Worf wearing his Little Miss Teen Klingon pageant sash all the time.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

I like how it was Goa'uld but MacGuyver couldn't say that and always called the goolds.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Hector Beerlioz posted:

How do you become one of those waiters at 10 forward?

flunk out of starfleet academy because you spent all your time hooking up with orion girls and smoking klingon affffgrakkkkkk (space weed)

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Hector Beerlioz posted:

On the other galaxy class starships, does the ship's councilor sit next to the captain on the bridge all day.

Depends on how much cleavage they usually show.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Curzon is the number one.

He died loving Vanessa Williams.

He was also in love with Jadzia, which must make for some weird memories whenever she looked in the mirror and thought about wanting to gently caress herself with her ghost penis.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

There's obviously a cure for that in the 24th century, because no man in the future is gay. No pure lesbians either.

Only hot bi-chicks

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Figaro posted:

must be poo poo being the first host a symbiont gets. You don't get any cool knowledge or skills, just memories of the symbiont floating about a pool like a pink turd

Pretty sure they talk other symbionts and can share thoughts and memories in the milk pools. Dax was 150 years old before it got implanted for the first time.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

muscles like this? posted:

Shatner is still looking really good for a guy in his mid 80s.

I read an interview with him about his horse ranch and many affairs and part of the interview was going into a store and lamenting that he was too old to hit on the pretty sales clerk.

He also had sex with many of the guest star actresses in the '60s show by just surprising them in their trailers.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Harassment sex was pretty much the only type of sex before 1970

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

I would love a serialized Netflix/Amazon series set in the prime universe around the turn of the 25th century exploring the consequences of a universe with an exploded Romulan sun. Maybe have a newly re-militarized Cardassia allied with the new Romulan survivor homeworld as a threat to the Feds.

Also, hyper-warp drive because we reversed the tachyons in the phase converter.

And the ship has to be Enterprise.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Aleph Null posted:

Read the Star Trek: Online wiki?

gently caress no.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Wiggles Von Huggins posted:

lol

i dont mind if you guys spolier me but does odo ever get to bang kira. i just watched an ep in season 4 in which he like gives up hope of ever bangin her and it bummed me out.

edit
mirror universes count too

O'Brien impregnates Kira but doesn't do it the fun way and gives her some friend-zone massages but doesn't get any in the end.

The man only gets hosed by the universe.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Every loving person in the Star Trek future would do nothing but smoke replicated weed and gently caress holo-whores all day long. Since you can't make a show about that, they have to pretend people would work for nothing.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Luigi Thirty posted:

Quark's is there for free and one of the ways Sisko gets Quark to go along with things is threatening to have the Bajorans charge him back rent going back to the Occupation.

Quark just sticks around for the ear jobs from Bajoran Dabo girls.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Angela Christine posted:

Oh no. no no no. The higher the resolution the more likely you are to notice stubble, pimples, snot, gs.

Stop, I can only get so erect.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Tujague posted:

Captain Worf: Episode 15:

The Worferprise encoutners a mysterious alien ship. A squad of characters nobody cares about is beamed over to explore the ship. A monster eats them all, so the Worferprise blows up the alien ship from 1200 km away. A week long salvage operation follows where they piece together some stuff about the ship and/or monster.

Worf approves dish time requisitions from stellar cartography.

Captain Worf has an XO who is always trying to get him to lower shields as a sign of friendship, or not spew photon torpedoes at the first glimpse of an alien ship's weapons powering up. Captain Worf just responds with a string of klingon expletives, Ricky Ricardo style, and proceeds as planned.

Season Finale: He bombs Risa.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Ezri was cute. sooo cute.

Don't disparage her.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

I was first, much like Ezri is first in wonderful cuteness.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Kitchner posted:

Why the gently caress arent their fail safes saying you can't start the deadly energy sweep while their are people on board?

This people pipe warp plasma into their touchscreen consoles.

They don't give a gently caress about safety.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Rutibex posted:

why would terrorists even need anything like that? surely you could do lots of really good terrorisms with easy to obtain and readily available anti-matter?

Not to mention the resin seems to be a byproduct of warp drives, so every freighter and civilian shuttle should have a ready supply.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Luigi Thirty posted:

That ain't a wig

She has gigantic red '80s hair

according to the next generation fashion tumblr it is a wig

a series of different wigs

• Locked thread