Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Haruharuharuko
Mar 24, 2008

Yeah I lied; so what is the truth?

Beard Yawn posted:

The letter in this week's Bonfireside Chat comparing Lords of the Fallen to a Fleshlight had me in tears.

I really need to catch up holy poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haruharuharuko
Mar 24, 2008

Gary, Kole I have something to get off my chest. I've been listening for around a year and a half, hell you two are the reason I went back and finished Dark Souls, But I cannot for the life of me not see you two as the real life versions of these two.

If it's been said before I'll shut up but goddamnit it makes all the goofy stuff you two do all the funnier.

Fake Edit: Rap intro every episode goddamn.

Haruharuharuko
Mar 24, 2008

umalt posted:

Now I have to ask, who's 21 and who's 24?

Gary is 21 in my mind.

Haruharuharuko
Mar 24, 2008

Because the bonfire side chat guys talked about possibly running Shadow Tower after Bloodborne I started that thing up and even more so than kings field that games you loving nothing to go on. The game is actually pretty gorgeous for a PS1 game and actually has a torch mechanic not dissimilar to DS2 the real gripe is that there's a loading screen between anything menu related it's actually kind of incredible how bad the loading is and this is coming from someone who slogged through KF 1 and 2 relatively recently. I also cannot think of a game more in need of an in game map than shadow tower jesus. Also I'll try and get a trip report on the ps2 game which had a English translation around as I hope it's on par with KF4.

Haruharuharuko
Mar 24, 2008

Hakkesshu posted:

Do player Shadow Tower Abyss, it's so much better than the original, and the closest you can get to Souls outside of Souls.

Glad to hear it I'll pop that in next week.

• Locked thread