Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AllisonByProxy
Feb 24, 2006

FUCK TERFS/BLM/ACAB

Song For The Deaf posted:

We're ready to announce the game we're covering on episode 100 of Watch Out for Fireballs!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGM20MejGGg

Special thanks to forums user AllisonByProxy for creating this awesome trailer.

I had a lot of fun making this for you guys and I cannot wait to hear the episode. This is one of my favorite games of all time so I really hope you give it the appropriate amount of sugar. Keep up the good work!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AllisonByProxy
Feb 24, 2006

FUCK TERFS/BLM/ACAB

Zombies' Downfall posted:

They're replacing both of themselves with me and I'm doing the FF4 episode alone

A++ Would listen.

AllisonByProxy
Feb 24, 2006

FUCK TERFS/BLM/ACAB
I suppose I can understand why some might not enjoy Metroid Prime but as far as I'm concerned it's the best game released for the GameCube and only slightly below Super Metroid in quality. Metroid Prime is like the Dark Souls 2 of Metroid games.

AllisonByProxy
Feb 24, 2006

FUCK TERFS/BLM/ACAB
Getting pretty hyped for the new Bonfireside Chat with Vaati this week. Release it already!

Oh wait. Patron early feed. :smug:

AllisonByProxy fucked around with this message at 14:04 on Apr 26, 2015

AllisonByProxy
Feb 24, 2006

FUCK TERFS/BLM/ACAB

Old Swerdlow posted:

Some real hard interview questions about Lego in this weeks Bonfire Side Chat.

Lego is serious business.

AllisonByProxy
Feb 24, 2006

FUCK TERFS/BLM/ACAB
I have very fond memories of SMRPG but I haven't played it since I was in like 8th grade. I'm not sure how I'd feel about it these days. Paper Mario is great though and I look forward to that episode.

AllisonByProxy
Feb 24, 2006

FUCK TERFS/BLM/ACAB

HMS Boromir posted:

As far as podcast jingles go, the WOFF theme is my favorite. It's just so gosh darn pleasant. That's one of Gary's, right?

EC posted:

Seriously. Every time a new ep comes out I think about stripping it out just to listen to on its own when the mood strikes.

Save yourself the time and throw them a couple of bucks for it: http://duckfeed.tv/store/woff-digital-fun-pak

AllisonByProxy
Feb 24, 2006

FUCK TERFS/BLM/ACAB
My takeaway from VLR:

AllisonByProxy
Feb 24, 2006

FUCK TERFS/BLM/ACAB

Song For The Deaf posted:

I don't normally post about new Bonfireside Chats here, but Danielle Riendeau joined us this week, and it was a great time.

http://duckfeed.tv/bonfiresidechat/71

Great episode. If you miss this one you'll be missing out on this as well:

AllisonByProxy
Feb 24, 2006

FUCK TERFS/BLM/ACAB
Nier was so good. I hope he is still playing it!

AllisonByProxy
Feb 24, 2006

FUCK TERFS/BLM/ACAB
Real men beat it 4 times. :c00lbutt:

AllisonByProxy
Feb 24, 2006

FUCK TERFS/BLM/ACAB
This week's WOFF has the best sketch.

AllisonByProxy
Feb 24, 2006

FUCK TERFS/BLM/ACAB
There was a lot of talk on the latest Idle Thumbs about how big a deal it is that you can play as a "Female Snake" in The Phantom Pain. I feel it's necessary to point out that it's not just a weird one-off feature. You can play as any of the soldiers in your combat unit, some of which happen to be female. I have several different female soldiers to choose from. This was also the case in in Peacewalker but no one thought to mention it there. It should also be noted that while you can play as your combat unit soldiers on main missions their model/voice is just swapped out for Snake in the major cutscenes. The only voiced dialogue your "femsnake" or other soldiers have is the interrogation lines and battle shouts. Still neat though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AllisonByProxy
Feb 24, 2006

FUCK TERFS/BLM/ACAB
No big deal, Bonfireside Chat just became the #1 video games podcast on itunes. Congrats guys!

• Locked thread