Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

electric funeral posted:

They probably worked pretty hard on their physiques and hair.

Hollywood Hogan really worked hard on his hair.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

electric funeral
Oct 16, 2004

ACCIO PANTIES
*swoosh flick*

OctoberCountry posted:

Hollywood Hogan really worked hard on his hair.

Scott Norton and Shane as well.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Whoops

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

So the entire point of inducting Razor Ramon was that he'd be inducted again as Scott Hall when they do the nWo. And yet Nash is going in as Nash, so they just look dumb now. How hard of a plan was it to stick to??

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Charles Gnarwin posted:

So the entire point of inducting Razor Ramon was that he'd be inducted again as Scott Hall when they do the nWo. And yet Nash is going in as Nash, so they just look dumb now. How hard of a plan was it to stick to??

The point of inducting Hall as Razor is because Vince wanted him in under that gimmick, Nash refused to go in as Diesel. Dave said they had no plans to induct the nWo when they inducted Hall.

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

electric funeral posted:

Scott Norton and Shane as well.

This isn't time for jokes. You don't get a mustache that lustrous and stubble that black without being the hardest working man on the roster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

Ragnarok the Red posted:

Sorry I guess I Sanguiniaed that one a bit to try and get a conversation going :shobon:

I know this is from 15 pages ago and this thread is about to get locked, but I'm still going to take the time to make a frowny face to this.

:(

• Locked thread