Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
i like nintendo but the 3ds is a cheaply built piece of poo poo with a garbage screen, but the games are millions&billions times better than stuff on iphone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Advance wars is sick but the ds ones got too complex for me with the multiple CO's and the japanimation

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Evil Eagle posted:

Days of Ruin is simple and good.

just bought it recently now I have all but the original GBA one and gonna get it and play through the whole series

are the gameboy wars ones worth playing, and do they have translation patches anyone know?

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

once i played a link up game of advance wars vs. a friend and i was kicking his rear end, he flew a transport chopper through the fog of war with a single soldier in it and capped my main base and beat me and i was loving irate. last time we ever played. still mad thinking about it

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

program666 posted:

I would love good current nintendo games on pc, like the latest smash bros.. I would also absolutely love if nintendo would use their know-how to make good gameplay that work on a touchscreen. Too bad none of it will happen.

touch screens suck rear end for gaming hopefully the next gameboy is 1 screen

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

the 2DS is technically one screen (the border between the two screens is completely fake) :science:

it looks like a bitchmade piece of garbage

Gameboy micro now that is the ferrari of portable gaming

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Evil Eagle posted:

Having two screens was one of the best possible gaming innovations. The subscreen makes so many games better than they could have been. I don't want to pause to check my map ever again.

i respectfully disagree and think gaming peaked with gameboy advance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

gameboy micro was incredible though. impossible to find them cheap on ebay anymore

got one for $35 off craigslist with like 6 games included recently, what a find

i put this on it

• Locked thread