Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bef
Mar 2, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Thought this was a comedy forum, what's up with the thread title?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bef
Mar 2, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
on a scale of 0 to Obsidian, how buggy is it to play today

bef
Mar 2, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
and for what rreason can i NOT have facial hair as a female hearth orlan?

e: can i change the vocals for one of my characters?

bef fucked around with this message at 03:07 on Mar 27, 2015

bef
Mar 2, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
why does everyone in raedric keep not give xp?

bef
Mar 2, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Kanfy posted:

Because enemies don't give exp in this game, only filling up Bestiary info does. And human enemies aren't in the Bestiary.

uhh well alrighty then

is there a specific guy priest to kill in the keep? i killed the top priest floor i think and then went down and found the dungeon lady but she still says to kill a priest??

bef
Mar 2, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
anyway i can reenable achievements after console commands? got stuck and bruised in the endless dungeon and i need to spawn a campfire to rest and get out

bef
Mar 2, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Schnabel posted:

I think there's an option for just that in this cheat engine table . I have no idea if it works, but you could give it a shot.

If you're not familiar with cheatengine, don't let those screenshots intimidate you: they're for some more advanced stuff. The thing you want is literally just clicking a toggle and changing a 1 into a 0.

my savior right now..will look into it

works. enabling cheats and typing rest into console didnt disable. also an option to enable/disable achievements

bef fucked around with this message at 05:23 on Mar 30, 2015

bef
Mar 2, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Sekenr posted:

I did the same, fortunately there is stairs to the surface on the same level.

WHERE

bef
Mar 2, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Autonomous Monster posted:

Upper right hand side, IIRC.

Jesus christ. TY

bef
Mar 2, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pvt.Scott posted:

Not too shabby. Can they safely tank with a two-hander or is it pretty much sword and board?

i do all my tanking with a two hander in defense stance and my fighter is the last of my concerns in every fight

bef
Mar 2, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
well this was out of the blue. think im motivated to pick up the beginning of act 3 now :)

bef
Mar 2, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Jerusalem posted:

So uhhh... I guess I shouldn't have taken on (End Boss of the Siege) Concelhaut at level 12? :stare:

Sometimes I run into a battle and get destroyed because I just got careless, but then I think about what I should be doing and the battle works out okay. Not with this fucker though, he basically devastates the party/knocks everybody on their rear end, kills everybody squishy and then watches gleefully as the adds slowly murder Eder. Sometimes if I'm lucky I manage to get off a couple of spells which do basically nothing.... at my very best I managed to keep half the party alive long enough to knock two pips of health off of him.

Maybe I'm just approaching it completely wrong, but I guess I should actually go do The White March and come back at top level and try again later.

all my dudes were 11/12, but no POTD. I cheesed hard positioning my dudes proper and making sure i immediately get paralyzed-reducer activated from the get go (those agras are deceptive)(Watch out for the animated wands as they looooove to pop the link-damage frost spell that stucks everyone it touches). Popped a loooot of potions and had a ton of buffs (the crown one, +defense, etc) on just to survive the onslaught of damage. You have to take a look at the bestiary and see whats best against certain mobs (half seem immune to burning, other half ice, all shock and raw IIrc? i didnt see raw do any damage to anyone there). I ran Wizard/Priest/Fighter/Barbarian/Paladin/Ranger and really the Ranger was the one carrying the team, everyone else was sustaining the giant wall of enemies barraging :p; lotsa DR bypass and i converted him into a Vessel killer. seemed to do the trick. Didn't have any healing potions or my priest after i killed Concelhaut though :P. Easily toughest fight i've had so far, never restarted so much lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bef
Mar 2, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Furism posted:

Also sometimes the game doesn't communicate clearly enough that you wiped because you were underleveled and not because you are stupid. In TWM, I really felt dumb for struggling (with a mostly level 12 party) in the mercenary camp because I had no idea all the dudes were level 14 poo poo-pushers.

I think they should've made it an accessible area after you complete the white march, because its quite easy to pick up the quest and run from your stronghold to the area with little warning that you are about to get your poo poo pushed in (even then the mercs weren't bad, gently caress that drunken orlan though) I just assumed it was part of the original game.

• Locked thread