Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AG3
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about spending hundreds of dollars on Mass Effect 2 emoticons and Avatars.

Oven Wrangler
The game unlocks 30 minutes after I get home from work. Just enough time to brew coffee and get the snacks ready. So ready.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AG3
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about spending hundreds of dollars on Mass Effect 2 emoticons and Avatars.

Oven Wrangler

cheesetriangles posted:

So is this game gonna suck my dick or what.

Only if you backed it at $250 or higher.

AG3
Feb 4, 2004

Oven Wrangler
Game won't unlock, Obsidian website won't let me get my addons, this is clearly an Illuminati conspiracy.

AG3
Feb 4, 2004

Oven Wrangler
Goodbye thread, and goodbye life.

AG3
Feb 4, 2004

Oven Wrangler
I've tried the double click thing on all my characters and nothing bad happens to them when I do. My main char still has her passives, Kana still has his extra weapon set, and none of my other party members seem to lose anything either. Whatever causes the bug I guess it's not 100% reproducible. Then again I didn't have any problems with Raedric's keep either, but plenty of people did. Bugs are weird.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AG3
Feb 4, 2004

Oven Wrangler

beats posted:

From what I can tell it happens if you double click to swap armour sets. If the character's not wearing any and you double click to equip it's fine - but if you double click on a set in your inventory when they've got some equipped the bug happens.

Ah, that seems to do it. I was just testing with my characters' own gear.

• Locked thread