Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

Or you can see me at The Riviera. Tuesday nights.
Pillowfights with Dominican mothers.
I've been impressed with a lot of material on the CW lately, so I'm going to give it a shot. Looks like fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

Heathen posted:

Also half the shows I watch are on CW. When did I turn into a teenage girl?

I just came to this same realization last week, but it's the only network that seems to give a poo poo about actually entertaining the audience. So many shows take themselves so seriously; TV starts to become a chore.

Essentially, I like watching TV to see beautiful people do exciting things, and the CW delivers that in spades.

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

This brain of the week is like the opposite of last week's, and I love it.

• Locked thread