Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
Rose McIver does a fantastic job and the series really comes off as an interesting and unique take on the "special powers to solve crimes". I can see the constant references to it being Veronica Mars-like but I'm worried the whole "I'm a zombie and no one can know" might start to drag down the show. Usually the special power has to be revealed to the main ally (the cop) after too long or it just gets tedious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

raditts posted:

And apparently that zombification is indeed a sexually transmitted disease.

Did I miss something though, or were there no more zombies revealed in this episode than the lady that got turned?

I feel like it was implied that zombie guy has been making zombies all over the city for whatever reason, probably for some evil take over or something. You'd think working in the morgue suddenly seeing bodies show up with their brains missing would be a huge red flag though, unless the guy is taking the corpses out of the city and burying them deep.

• Locked thread