Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Didn't feel it at all. Seemed just so meh. I'll give it a few more eps if only because of the showrunner.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

VendaGoat posted:

My feelings so far.

Meh :shrug:

I liked the 2nd ep better, but overall still meh.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

LostRook posted:

Yeah, Blaine building the Z-Mafia was easily the most interesting part of the episode.

David Anders is the best.

Etalommi posted:

Also, TV shows should never talk about video games. Ever. This may be one of the best I've seen and it was still bad.

Major wasn't even at the level cap. What a casual noob.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Holly's memorial was at Dr. Wells house. It is a sweet house though.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Speaking of weird, I love that everyone is a loving zombie. Soon the city will be more zombies than people(and no homeless people they have all been eaten).

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

I am sad that Major did not die.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Haha Ravi, why wouldn't you have Liv handle the zombie rat?

Goddamn this show cannot stop making GBS threads on Major. Every time he tries to do the right thing, his life gets worse. He will probably lose an eye or his leg after his next adventure.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Onean posted:

I'd kinda been suspecting Lowell had been getting his brains from Blaine, since he seems to be the only game in town currently. Did Liv ask before? I can't remember.

Yea he said something about getting them from a funeral home or something.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Fast Luck posted:

It seems like Liv eats maybe a brain a week, so if he's got 20 clients it's possible he's gotta kill 20 people every single week just to keep them from raging out and starting to kill on their own like the rich lady did. How many people can disappear before the media starts paying major attention to the problem?

If they are homeless or minorities? 60+ and counting.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Aha at that ending.

Major's life gets worse every episode. Having the cops think you are a psychotic with drug problems and a gun probably isn't the best thing.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Ravane posted:

Man, what's with CW and this heroes not killing villains theme? She really should have shot.

Also, I really enjoyed that Ravi's first encounter with Liv's sister was in that Blue dress showing off that nice big rear end. Man, I wish I could gently caress Ravi.

Clarke on The 100 would have killed him. And his family. Probably half the city too. :colbert:

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

raditts posted:

They are really loving Major over, I feel bad for that dude.

iZombie: gently caress you Major. All the bad things will happen to you.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

This was a good episode goddamn. All the fakeouts.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Klaus88 posted:

God dammit Major, don't you know grenades are useless against zombies?

EDIT: This episode is loaded down with pop references.

Always get the grenade Major. Always. :colbert:

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Air is lava! posted:

She really should have told him when she had a chance.

Ya her not telling him is still super hosed up.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Angela Christine posted:

That would never work. A zombie seems to need about a brain a week. Call it 50 brains a year. That means the farms will need at least 50 women of childbearing age to make up for the consumption of a single zombie, but probably closer to 100 because very young and very old breeders are irregular. You can't really use in vitro to speed that up much, because while you can get more babies per birth the babies are smaller with smaller brains, and it takes the mother longer to recover between pregnancies. You also have to be raising the next generation of breeders. 100 humans per zombie is probably not enough, but whatever.

For 6 billion zombies you would need at least 600 billion living humans on farms, mostly women under 50 years of age. We can't possibly feed that many humans with current technology.

Realistically we probably can't have more than 50 million zombies worldwide before population collapse is certain. 50 million zombies wouldn't be enough to safely contain the 5 billion+ on farms and still have any sort of normal life themselves.

The poor zombies can eat cow brains.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Klaus88 posted:

:stare:

The universe officially hates Liv.

Major going on his rampage was awesome :black101: I am also glad he called Liv out on her poo poo.

gently caress you Liv. Way to gently caress over all of humanity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Air is lava! posted:

This was a great finale for a good first season. This is a show I can recommend.
It felt so good, that Major finally managed to have his moment. "Try walking away from this." The musical underscore was fun as well.
And I like the fact that he does not immediately forgive Liv.

I am really impressed by his development. I said it before, but in the first episode I was all set on hating him. He is the best character on the show by now.

On top of not instantly forgiving Liv, I loved that he walked in the back door and blasted those zombies rather than follow them into the butcher area and get ambushed.

Major owns now. Life has poo poo on him, but he's not gonna take it anymore :clint:

• Locked thread