Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

it is both a monkey and a boombox
Just got a surface 2 to do work on but my crippling neurosis forces me to have video games on any device that can run them. What's worth playing there's no hearthstone or whatever on m$ lovely app store.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
its a windows system w/ an intel processor, get a little keyboard/mouse or something

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

Doctor Goat posted:

its a windows system w/ an intel processor, get a little keyboard/mouse or something

it's the rt not the pro so it doesn't run a whole lot of legit games

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
lol

program666
Aug 22, 2013

A giant carnivorous dinosaur
the people you work for are retarded

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

program666 posted:

the people you work for are retarded

they didn't require me to buy it I got it because I wanted something I could keep notes and documents on so I wouldn't have to carry around a bunch of folders and notebooks everywhere.

I think I'm goinna check out that new sid meier game, it's supposed to be ok.

program666
Aug 22, 2013

A giant carnivorous dinosaur
oh, so you decided for the rt, please make a thread about your decision and experience with said machine on yospos and report back results preatty please

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

program666 posted:

oh, so you decided for the rt, please make a thread about your decision and experience with said machine on yospos and report back results preatty please

why would I give a poo poo about whether a bunch of nerds on the internet approve of my purchases. Anyways, it seems like nobody has any legit answers for this so nm

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Windows RT didn't have any software.

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
your windows RT is a piece of poo poo!! gently caress!

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Play Hoplite op

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Play Hoplite op

yeah heard that was good. The rayman game I s supposed to be cool too and I realliy like Rayman Legends so I'll check that out.

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

zen death robot posted:

As of February 2015, with the end of production for both Microsoft Surface 2 and Nokia Lumia 2520, Microsoft and its subsidiaries no longer manufacture any Windows RT devices.

Ah yeah it's lame they're not making any new software for it. Still I got it mostly for office suite and it was way more affordable than other tablets so I'm not too broken up about it.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

Dec 26, 2012

having had to develop for one for a little bit, i dont think id want the actual one, much less an rt. good luck finding games op

Heran Bago
Aug 18, 2006

You hosed up OP.

Lt. Dans Legs
Jul 3, 2008
If you got an ipad you could have played FTL, the best tablet game. But you had to go and be a dumb.

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Retard rear end op.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Hay guys, just bought a freaking NGAGE! Meh, it was cheap and I bought it mostly to stick up my rear end in a top hat when I get horny. Anyway, are there any games for this thing?

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Hay guys, just bought a freaking NGAGE! Meh, it was cheap and I bought it mostly to stick up my rear end in a top hat when I get horny. Anyway, are there any games for this thing?

That one where you can invite your buddies in to help out was like proto-Facebook games

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

Lt. Dans Legs posted:

If you got an ipad you could have played FTL, the best tablet game. But you had to go and be a dumb.

Yeah how awesome would it be to have one input port that you have to use apple's faggy rear end proprietary hardware with! Hell yeah!

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

I tried out some of that tiny tower death star game, it's sort of fun and the writing is funny. Rayman Jungle Run is awesome.

Lt. Dans Legs
Jul 3, 2008

PantsBandit posted:

Yeah how awesome would it be to have one input port that you have to use apple's faggy rear end proprietary hardware with! Hell yeah!

You asked about games, and ipad is the tablet to get if you want to play games.

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
its me im the guy who gayly rants about proprietary input ports

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

vug posted:

its me im the guy who gayly rants about proprietary input ports

Because 1 sentence is a rant I guess. It is a hosed up business practice though and one of the reasons I wont buy apple products

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
mario paint

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stink fag
Aug 21, 2014

Lt. Dans Legs posted:

You asked about games, and ipad is the tablet to get if you want to play games.

You get a computer or console if you want to play games.

• Locked thread