Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

program666
Aug 22, 2013

A giant carnivorous dinosaur
if you can't get a girl to pay your shopping bills you really should go to the gym.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiF6-0UTqtc

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

StoryTime
Feb 26, 2010

Now listen to me children and I'll tell you of the legend of the Ninja
GOD HANDŽ taught me everything I know about women.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mp36fk_PhM

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
agreed, op. video games are weird

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

a woman offered me a seat once. And women hold doors open for me all the time. I don't understand the door holding thing, it's just being polite, there's like nothing else to read into it.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Oh that's some win.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
heres the xbox equivalent of feminists

program666
Aug 22, 2013

shes a big gel

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Kobe Bryant on the Lakers. Bow that's paper.

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008

These all might be true, but I think it's mostly a function of him never interacting with human beings. I don't know how the gently caress you would never have a woman hold the door for you unless you never leave your home or live in the middle of nowhere.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

why the gently caress are there people seriously responding to a meme that ends in the sentence 'where equality is gone now?'

bonvivant
Oct 1, 2014

I may be racist, transphobic, an antisemite and a misogynist, but I project like an angel ;)

dudes in japan don't even have sex anymore

program666
Aug 22, 2013

Endorph posted:

why the gently caress are there people seriously responding to a meme that ends in the sentence 'where equality is gone now?'

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

program666 posted:

shes a big gel

U U
U U

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

7c Nickel posted:

These all might be true, but I think it's mostly a function of him never interacting with human beings. I don't know how the gently caress you would never have a woman hold the door for you unless you never leave your home or live in the middle of nowhere.
everytime

program666
Aug 22, 2013

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

7c Nickel posted:

One stern "friend of the family" will blow you away.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I said come in! posted:

a woman offered me a seat once. And women hold doors open for me all the time. I don't understand the door holding thing, it's just being polite, there's like nothing else to read into it.

Thank you.

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot
can i get a gamer hell yeah?

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

hell yes

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.
I support feminists and feminism in theory but in practice there is such a fundamental and gross contradiction that I simply cannot abide it. Why do feminist women insist, constantly and uniformly, on loving Emenem?

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Keven. Just. Keven posted:

I support feminists and feminism in theory but in practice there is such a fundamental and gross contradiction that I simply cannot abide it. Why do feminist women insist, constantly and uniformly, on loving Emenem?

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

jits a agood time to bealive

Butt Ghost
Nov 23, 2013

bonvivant posted:

dudes in japan don't even have sex anymore
it's less of an ad and more of a call to action

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Thank the lord

Falsum
May 10, 2013

Crazy for the Bros

That's deep

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

sick meme image posted:

Where Equality Is Gone Now?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax

Keven. Just. Keven posted:

because they are prisoners of evolutionary biology. Love of Emenem is coded in the genes

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax

zen death robot posted:

the feminist gamers are probably dudes op

KoldPT
Oct 9, 2012
women have the wrong type of ram... lmao

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose

zen death robot posted:

the feminist gamers are probably dudes op

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Black Baby Goku posted:

heres the xbox equivalent of feminists

Uh I think all feminists look that way.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

taint reaped again

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Endorph posted:

taint reaped again

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:

I said come in! posted:

No one has ever held the door open for anyone without the intent to get a chance to look at their butt, subconscious or otherwise

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WINNERSH TRIANGLE
Aug 17, 2011

• Locked thread