Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Galaxander
Aug 12, 2009

I made it for my own personal use, but now you can use it, too.

Final Fantasy 8 is a fun game. God bless.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
thanks op

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax

King Lazer posted:

I made this a long time ago, and I'm still proud of it.

tfw your parents will never say this about you

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

Vidoe gme.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
autistic friend of the family

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
i made this a long time ago: *posts a vid of me and 2 other dudes in russia smashing a homeless guys head open with a sledgehammer*

Galaxander
Aug 12, 2009

geez...

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
good poo poo.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009
i made this a long time ago, and im still proud of it: *video of me taking my first dump*

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm afraid the image you created is completely incomprehensible OP, but congrats on your accomplishment I suppose

Galaxander
Aug 12, 2009

It's items from Final Fantasy 8, and ways to turn them into other items. I guess it would be pretty confusing if you've never played the game.

Here's a bonus tip: I sort of remember some way to make limitless money by buying tents and refining them into something else, or maybe selling tents you make? I'm sure it's easy to figure out- and it's a good way to get money if you're bad at the written exams to get more money from hero colledge. (if the box is square it means you can buy it in a store)

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
damnf op thats pretty sick. if you wanna know what sex isall about hit me up i'll tell you what its lik]e to gently caress a girl

Galaxander
Aug 12, 2009

No thanks. I'm asexual.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I played FFVIII and i didn't understand your graph

Galaxander
Aug 12, 2009

Well, that's ok. To be honest the game is pretty easy. For some reason it was fun to me as a child to see what I could make by "refining" items.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

epic ff ftw

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

Countblanc posted:

good poo poo.

Mr.Fahrenheit
Dec 27, 2012

Black Baby Goku posted:

autistic friend of the family

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Don't know or care what it's about frankly but well done on being a master gamer, or at least trying to. Farewell.

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
that looks like the charts they might put in "how to win at nintendo games" books back in the late 80s

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
You shouldn't be

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

that looks like the charts they might put in "how to win at nintendo games" books back in the late 80s

that book was cool

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
i never completed ff8 because the last disc was scratched or something

Fredrik1
Jan 22, 2005

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Fallen Rib
I didn't like ff8 but I like your graph OP, keep it up!

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

I think I’m finally getting some where with this drat game

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

King Lazer posted:

Well, that's ok. To be honest the game is pretty easy. For some reason it was fun to me as a child to see what I could make by "refining" items.

how bout you try "refining" your posts into something good OP

Galaxander
Aug 12, 2009

Hey sorry to have inflicted posts that aren't good on you. I just thought this was the forum for people who love to game hard or something :rolleye:

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I appreciated your ridiculous nonsense picture, OP.

program666
Aug 22, 2013

A giant carnivorous dinosaur
we need more people like you OP, the guy that made the armor calculator for monster hunter is probably one of the most important people in my life

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
I remember there was some card you could change into like 100 of the invincible-for-2-minutes potions and on the last boss you could just leave your dudes at 1 hp and limit break her a bunch and win with the potions. ff8 had a lot of stuff that just let you trivialize the game and it owned

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:

program666 posted:

we need more people like you OP, the guy that made the armor calculator for monster hunter is probably one of the most important people in my life

Imagine how impossible minecraft would be without the dedicated autists maintaining the wiki.

Who the gently caress would just make a frame out if obsidian and try to light it on fire without having been told that you have to inn order to progress in the game.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

apropos to nothing posted:

I remember there was some card you could change into like 100 of the invincible-for-2-minutes potions and on the last boss you could just leave your dudes at 1 hp and limit break her a bunch and win with the potions. ff8 had a lot of stuff that just let you trivialize the game and it owned
Yeah you get 100 Heros by refining Laguna's card, it makes the last boss a total cakewalk. There was also another item (Aura I think) that let you get limit breaks even at high HP

Heran Bago
Aug 18, 2006

thanks op

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

zen death robot posted:

Sorry about your autism, hope you were able to rise above it tho
ARE able to rise above it. Nobody talks about him in the past tense!

Cutscene Powers
Jun 7, 2010
...Whatever.

Galaxander
Aug 12, 2009

apropos to nothing posted:

This guy gets it. :cool:

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

FactsAreUseless posted:

ARE able to rise above it. Nobody talks about him in the past tense!

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Were you able to successfully teach your GF magic?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

net cafe scandal posted:

Were you able to successfully teach your GF magic?
You honestly think this guy has a GF?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

program666
Aug 22, 2013

A giant carnivorous dinosaur
if you have a girlfriend you wouldn't know real magic anyway

• Locked thread