Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Empress Theonora
Feb 19, 2001

She was a sword glinting in the depths of night, a lance of light piercing the darkness. There would be no mistakes this time.
Sent mine in, my almost total lack of comprehensive sports knowledge notwithstanding.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Empress Theonora
Feb 19, 2001

She was a sword glinting in the depths of night, a lance of light piercing the darkness. There would be no mistakes this time.
arod put me back in the middle of the pack

thanks arod

Empress Theonora
Feb 19, 2001

straight up brolic posted:

i laughed at the syria answer

i liked vatican city myself

Empress Theonora
Feb 19, 2001

america wasn't ready for gladiators

Empress Theonora
Feb 19, 2001

i don't even know why i'm still mad about the 2003 alcs, but i am

Empress Theonora
Feb 19, 2001

can't believe i'm the only one here who cares about olympics spoilers

Empress Theonora
Feb 19, 2001

I probably should have gone with the Yankees, but I just can't bring myself to hate them because they've been kind of lovely lately. I want them to be worthy rivals!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Empress Theonora
Feb 19, 2001

Thanks for running this! I was thrilled to not miss the boat on a sheep for once! :unsmith:

• Locked thread