Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
IT'S MARCH HOW HYPE ARE YOU
This poll is closed.
HYPE 14 13.86%
REAL HYPE 37 36.63%
ehn 8 7.92%
Seriously ban anyone who picks #3 42 41.58%
Total: 101 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Kidd-Liggit posted:

The CBS crew have been treating Hampton like they're a special olympics team all night. So I'm not really surprised they're being dicks there.

I mean they have a losing record in a horrible conference so maybe they're okay in the platonic ideal of a basketball team but they're basically special olympics.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

tadashi posted:

Andrew just got beat again. He can't do this for 5 more games. Eventually, the bigs are going to be busy guarding other people.

I haven't seen this many white dudes on the floor for UK since I was a child.

Paging Mark Pope to the thread. Mark Pope, to the thread.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Chokes McGee posted:

Paging Mark Pope to the thread. Mark Pope, to the thread.

Can I get a Michael Bradley! But then he went to Villanova.

UK/Hampton blast from the past - Matt Pilgrim transferred from Hampton to UK under Billy Gillespie, he was supposed to be our beast four after Patterson left, then Cal came and he went to Oklahoma St. and didn't do much. The more you know.

Scrapez
Feb 27, 2004

Eastern Washington making a run but doubt they can come all the way back.

Scrapez
Feb 27, 2004

That is one big mofo playing for Georgetown.

SHARTING BEAR
Sep 27, 2004

Scrapez posted:

Eastern Washington making a run but doubt they can come all the way back.

You gotta believe!

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Georgetown choking

Scrapez
Feb 27, 2004

Georgetown/Eastern Washington :siren:10 Point Game!:siren:

Scrapez
Feb 27, 2004

YES YES YESSSSSSSSSSS

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

4 POINT PLAY

SHARTING BEAR
Sep 27, 2004

gently caress a hoya

Scrapez
Feb 27, 2004

Wait that long and then foul? How retarded.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Quest For Glory II posted:

Georgetown choking

It's possible to choke things away at this point, but I don't think it's possible for Georgetown to choke this particular game away.

Ghost of Reagan Past
Oct 7, 2003

rock and roll fun

Grittybeard posted:

It's possible to choke things away at this point, but I don't think it's possible for Georgetown to choke this particular game away.
On the one hand, science.

On the other, Georgetown.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

lol even on a game ending turnover Georgetown fucks up

e: eastern washington is going to end up hitting their season average at this rate even in a losing effort

The 7th Guest fucked around with this message at 06:07 on Mar 20, 2015

SHARTING BEAR
Sep 27, 2004

haha gently caress you Georgetown

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
Watching Kentucky Hampton replay, I don't know if I've ever seen this big of a size differential

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Jeez it's way too early on a Friday for basketball, 8am on the west coast. But gently caress that, KU let's please remind some folks that not all Big 12 teams suck.

I mean, at least I hope.

tentish klown
Apr 3, 2011
I'm from the UK; I know nothing about college basketball; my colleague made me do a bracket so I'm forced to take an interest. She went to UCLA, so I watched that game - does anyone have a vine of the guy bouncing the ball on his foot? It was hilaribad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
New thread is up! I figured it's just easier to reboot every day.

• Locked thread