Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
IT'S MARCH HOW HYPE ARE YOU
This poll is closed.
HYPE 14 13.86%
REAL HYPE 37 36.63%
ehn 8 7.92%
Seriously ban anyone who picks #3 42 41.58%
Total: 101 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Ghost of Reagan Past
Oct 7, 2003

rock and roll fun

Chokes McGee posted:

7 points with 15 to go? It ain't anywhere NEAR done.
I expected ND to continue their run and for Northeastern to keep missing shots, and for it to get out of hand, as it often does in these kinds of games.

Huskies still fightin!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

ZentraediElite posted:

The presentation of the scores to the other live games are not as clear as they should be.

Is it anywhere? I can't even find it

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug

The Glumslinger posted:

Yeah I can't figure out how to see them without going off the video I'm watching

ZentraediElite
Oct 22, 2002

The Glumslinger posted:

Hover over the bottom left corner and "Scores" appears, and it'll show the other active games and let you switch between them.

Unless an advertisement is playing.

ZentraediElite
Oct 22, 2002

Also, if the game you're watching goes to a timeout, it starts an ad that locks you out from switching games within that tab.

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug

ZentraediElite posted:

Hover over the bottom left corner and "Scores" appears, and it'll show the other active games and let you switch between them.

Unless an advertisement is playing.

Oh yeah ok thanks

And the advertising lockin is the goddamn worst thing

Ghost of Reagan Past
Oct 7, 2003

rock and roll fun

ZentraediElite posted:

Also, if the game you're watching goes to a timeout, it starts an ad that locks you out from switching games within that tab.
Worst loving thing. Can't even mute them.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Ghost of Reagan Past posted:

Worst loving thing. Can't even mute them.

Just hit mute on your computer.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Lets go CYclones, second half OWN ZONE.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

ISU continuing to suck.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Meltathon posted:

ISU continuing to suck.

A basket!

But drat they need to get some boards. THERE Is some D!

Spintzel
Dec 31, 2007

Distractions makes it better when ya take up the ENTIRE ROAD
I feel like an idiot for listening to ISU hype. Somehow I was convinced this wasnt going to be the same team that lost to Texas Tech

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

Spintzel posted:

I feel like an idiot for listening to ISU hype. Somehow I was convinced this wasnt going to be the same team that lost to Texas Tech

Don't. They're going to end up winning this 20.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

gently caress everything

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
oh god one of the players got splashed by his own guy

RisqueBarber
Jul 10, 2005

Spintzel posted:

ummm Texas Tech is good?????? We just had bad luck this year on the road :(

SHARTING BEAR
Sep 27, 2004

Iowa St has missed so many open 3s

Scrapez
Feb 27, 2004

Holy poo poo Reebok Pumps are a thing again? At least they look like smaller running type shoes instead of the monstrosity basketball shoes from the 90s.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
...New Mexico State is gonna beat Kansas, aren't they.

Scrapez
Feb 27, 2004

Seems like Iowa State can get to the rim whenever they want so they're settling for contested 3 pointers instead. I don't get it.

Catholic Hooker
Mar 30, 2007

Oh gently caress that UAB putback dunk.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Scrapez posted:

Seems like Iowa State can get to the rim whenever they want so they're settling for contested 3 pointers instead. I don't get it.

They did the same thing in the first half of their tourney game against KU, then in the second half gave that poo poo up for nonstop Niang drives.

dcseankun
Jun 17, 2005

suck my diiiiick, i'm a catshaaark!!!
UAB all over the glass.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Yeah I don't know why ISU is going for 3s. THey don't need them, but they keep taking them. Just drive to the basket.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
DRAGONS BITCH

ISU was always going to have issues if they had a bad day from three, because they're tiny aside from McCay and you can kill them on the offensive boards. That's exactly what's happening here.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
That Notre Dame kid just look like he took a slug to the face

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
I believe in UAB making the tourny worth watching. Come on uab dragons (that's a cool name/mascot)

Scrode
Mar 6, 2002

It's about damn time...
That foul on Northeastern was terrible

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

Probably Magic posted:

They did the same thing in the first half of their tourney game against KU, then in the second half gave that poo poo up for nonstop Niang drives.

Niang always has a massive advantage over whoever is covering him from a speed/ball handling perspective and for whatever reason he frequently forgets this and is content to just drift around the perimiter. Usually not for a whole game though because Hoiberg is really good at what he does

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

15-5 on offensive rebounds, man...

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Wow ND just got bailed out huge.

Artic Puma
Jun 22, 2007

Chef Curry with the pot, boy!
Huskies could still pull this off

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Huskies back in it y'all

Catholic Hooker
Mar 30, 2007

ND-N'eastern game getting interesting again.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

IcePhoenix posted:

Wow ND just got bailed out huge.

I know most slo-mo blows are way worse than they look slowed down that much, but gently caress if it didn't look like the reaction was way over the top.

Scrode
Mar 6, 2002

It's about damn time...
That pick & roll Northeastern runs is awesome

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

This tourney is already making a lot of promises of cool poo poo today, it'd better deliver on some of it.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
ISU is in it, but only because UAB isn't that great at shooting. They need to just drive into the paint hard every chance they can get instead of the 3s.

This is from Pro Coach Jastiger.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

Probably Magic posted:

This tourney is already making a lot of promises of cool poo poo today, it'd better deliver on some of it.

good close games are cool and good no matter who wins imo

unless it's duke obvi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Another chance inside, another missed 3 instead for Iowa State. Its amazing.

• Locked thread