Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
IT'S MARCH HOW HYPE ARE YOU
This poll is closed.
HYPE 14 13.86%
REAL HYPE 37 36.63%
ehn 8 7.92%
Seriously ban anyone who picks #3 42 41.58%
Total: 101 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak

tadashi posted:

This weekend, we are all Robert Morris fans. I think UK fans actually have a special place in our hearts for Bobby Morris since we know that the UK they beat team was a huge disappointment waiting to happen.

Yeah, I wasn't even mad when Robert Morris beat UK that year. It was hilarious and the most appropriate way to end that season.

In short, gently caress Duke.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak
Do it for your gimpy coach Georgia St!

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak
Haha go Georgia St. Chaos reigns!

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak
Big 12 going 0-for-7?

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak
How in the hell is that goaltending?

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak
I guess he thought he was catching an air ball? I mean looking at it I guess it's technically the right call, but there is no way that was going in.

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak
Good lord Purdue. 2 missed free throws, missed dunk, and an air balled 3.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak

zakharov posted:

the 35 second clock is the freaking pits

Has anyone been watching any NIT games? How is the 30 second clock working out? I've caught bits and pieces of a few games, but no teams I'm used to watching so I really don't know how it compares.

• Locked thread