Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
IT'S MARCH HOW HYPE ARE YOU
This poll is closed.
HYPE 14 13.86%
REAL HYPE 37 36.63%
ehn 8 7.92%
Seriously ban anyone who picks #3 42 41.58%
Total: 101 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

SA2K posted:

What's wrong with Larry Brown?

He ruined Darko

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

SporkOfTruth posted:

Me lookin' at all y'all UCI non-believers:

Anteaters being fed at a zoo was one of the most surreal things I've ever seen.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Grittybeard posted:

What do they do, use a funnel?

They give them big fruits that the eaters smash with their claws and then lick the inside of with their giant tongues. When the zookeeper appears with the fruit the eaters walk over on their knuckles and stand on their hind legs with the front feet on the wall, like the most bizarre dog you'll ever see.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Verne sounds really bored

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

EvanTH posted:

Go Northeastern! I spent a few years at you almost exclusively because the mascot is adorable.

Is that Shaq and Laettner in a commercial? Isn't that two of the most disliked folks in basketball? Is that good branding?

Shaq is one of the most beloved figures in sports history. Most people aren't goons.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Sup token exploited kid with an illness

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Huskies back in it y'all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Why is Jeff Rosenstock playing for GSU?

• Locked thread