Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
IT'S MARCH HOW HYPE ARE YOU
This poll is closed.
HYPE 14 13.86%
REAL HYPE 37 36.63%
ehn 8 7.92%
Seriously ban anyone who picks #3 42 41.58%
Total: 101 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Mach Won
Jun 17, 2004

Is UNC playing? My post is either whining about (1) ref favoritism, (2) unfair recruiting/player caliber, (3) opposing team sucking or (4) the inevitable UNC win. The day you see me giving UNC credit for anything is the day someone hacked my account.

Roy era: 1-16 :qq: RIVALS!!!!!
WELP THAT WAS SOMETHING

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mach Won
Jun 17, 2004

Is UNC playing? My post is either whining about (1) ref favoritism, (2) unfair recruiting/player caliber, (3) opposing team sucking or (4) the inevitable UNC win. The day you see me giving UNC credit for anything is the day someone hacked my account.

Roy era: 1-16 :qq: RIVALS!!!!!

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Happy for you Mach Won. Beejay Anya still silliest ACC name.

Thanks man he's like a fat Inspector Gadget

• Locked thread