Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
IT'S MARCH HOW HYPE ARE YOU
This poll is closed.
HYPE 14 13.86%
REAL HYPE 37 36.63%
ehn 8 7.92%
Seriously ban anyone who picks #3 42 41.58%
Total: 101 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

This weekend, we are all Robert Morris fans. I think UK fans actually have a special place in our hearts for Bobby Morris since we know that the UK they beat team was a huge disappointment waiting to happen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

Dejan Bimble posted:

It's the time of year when I have to figure out what channel TRUtv is

If you have a supported android phone, the smart remote app is really useful for this kind of thing. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=tv.peel.smartremote&hl=en

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

Somebody beat me to this:

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

Holy hell. I just watched the end on Gamecast and that was really loving confusing. Vines, please.

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

Haha, gently caress Texas schools.

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

gently caress. a UNC upset would have been amazing.

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

Wow. Purdue is done.

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

Andrew Harrison is going to get his ankles broken every night in the NBA.

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

tadashi posted:

Andrew Harrison is going to get his ankles broken every night in the NBA.

Assuming he gets to play every night.

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

NickRoweFillea posted:

yo will hampton get a single offensive rebound this game

UK looks like they're going to create a few hundred defensive rebound opportunities to compensate with all these bricks.

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

I know everybody associates UK basketball with like Alabama football, the Yankees and whatever other bandwagon teams are out there but true UK diehards really don't follow anything except UK basketball and, occasionally, UK football and probably don't post in SAS.

E: Whoa, this response is about 3 pages too late.

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

I am a big fan of Hampton's pep band.

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

I forbid Arkansas from losing to Wofford. There's nothing endearing about Wofford.

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

Wofford is the college people go to when they don't get into Davidson and then they spend the rest of their lives rationalizing why they preferred it to Davidson the whole time.

They also pretend to look down on Furman which is laughable.

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

Why did UK feel the need to play three (close to) 7 footers here?

E: Because Trey Lyles, I guess.

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

Adjunct Cheesecake posted:

the way verne just said "Ashley Judd" was downright creepy

The way every announcer in college basketball relates to her is just loving creepy.

Also, does anybody know who the older guy in glasses sitting next to her at the SEC conference tournament games was? Just a random guy with those seats?

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

Top Hats Monthly posted:

Let's put ads on jerseys while we're at it

Would be better because it would temporarily cut down on commercials.

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

bondster posted:

WOOOO PIG BITCH

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

On the web feed, CBS just ran a "35 down, 5 to go" ad which I don't disagree with, it just seems kind of lovely to run before the game is actually over.

I think some of these Hampton players are better than Andrew Harrison.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

Kidd-Liggit posted:

The CBS crew have been treating Hampton like they're a special olympics team all night. So I'm not really surprised they're being dicks there.

Andrew just got beat again. He can't do this for 5 more games. Eventually, the bigs are going to be busy guarding other people.

I haven't seen this many white dudes on the floor for UK since I was a child.

tadashi fucked around with this message at 05:28 on Mar 20, 2015

• Locked thread