Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dogcrash truther
http://www.somethingawful.com/news/bttf-obscure-trivia/1/

I read this and got a chuckle out of it and thought you might too. Ok then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

"before you bring Robert Zemeckis up on crimes against humanity, hold on a sec"

joke_explainer

It's good. i love the clickbait metahumor stuff. I think the little paragraphs accompanying the clickbait photos are pretty crazy. I know they sometimes use an automated program to write them, though a lot of the time it's obviously some person trying to write as fast as possible with no regard for quality whatsoever that leads to some odd writing,

dogcrash truther

joke_explainer posted:

I know they sometimes use an automated program to write them,

is this true, do you have an example

cuntman.net

i sometimes use an automated program where i push buttons and it writes the letters on a computer screen for me

joke_explainer

dogcrash truther posted:

yeah, they're kind of like assistants that produce a rough draft. I don't remember any of the actual software used but here's an example site that uses 100% Markov chains and random images to generate pseudo-content as an example: http://tinysubversions.com/clickbait/

bwatts

dogcrash truther posted:

check out my article "A Robot Wrote This - You Won't BelievE What It Has To Say!"

Ace of Baes
sweet the same joke 10 times in a row

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

bwatts

suicide bi cop posted:

it's a robot. it knows whats funny better than you or me. just laugh and accept it

i am he

joke_explainer posted:

yeah, they're kind of like assistants that produce a rough draft. I don't remember any of the actual software used but here's an example site that uses 100% Markov chains and random images to generate pseudo-content as an example: http://tinysubversions.com/clickbait/

lol

fuck. marry. t-rex

joke_explainer posted:

I think some nerd writing a garbage bot cuz he got his undies in a twist over people writing stuff that isn't up to his standards... is really funny

fuck. marry. t-rex

suicide bi cop posted:

vice.com op-ed posted:

it's a robot. it knows whats funny better than you or me. just laugh and accept it

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

joke_explainer posted:

haha this owns

dogcrash truther

suicide bi cop posted:

thats....the joke

dogcrash truther
nacho greg watching the simpsons rake gag: he already stepped on a rake.

cuntman.net

dogcrash truther posted:

nacho greg watching the simpsons rake gag: he already stepped on a rake.

lol

Ace of Baes
even if that the joke, it sucks, i hate it, i didntnlaugh, it made me fart and i piooped in my pants

----------------

Ace of Baes
SA writers: well we roasted clickbait articles, whats next? Maybe we could get some riffs on mras, or airplane food

----------------

dogcrash truther

suicide bi cop posted:

SA writers: well we roasted clickbait articles, whats next? Maybe we could get some riffs on mras, or airplane food

i hear you saying that those subjects are low-tier, is that what youre saying

Ace of Baes
low hangi g fruit

----------------

dogcrash truther

suicide bi cop posted:

low hangi g fruit

so theyre fruit tier, is what you're saying.

Ace of Baes
tiers of tiger

----------------

dogcrash truther
i dont know about anyone else, but if i see some fruit hanging low, i 'm going to eat that fruit, instead of having to get a got-dang ladder!

fuck. marry. t-rex

*trying to think of things that have been done a milliom times for owns 0n the front page *

dogcrash truthers mom
Nachogregs mom

bwatts

some joke twice, dct. fucktarded much?

dogcrash truther
farmer greg: i'm going to bypass this perfectly good fruit in search of high=hanging fruit. Get me my helicopeter

bwatts

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

*trying to think of things that have been done a milliom times for owns 0n the front page *

dogcrash truthers mom
Nachogregs mom

lol, nice. i'd high five it

dogcrash truther
let's talka bout high hanging fruit here, people should post things that its really hard to make jokes about. The crown jewels, so to speak, of a jokester's career

Ace of Baes
I've… seen things you people wouldn't believe… Listicle parodies in GBS. I watched Autistic men play video games in the dark on youtube. All those… moments… will be lost in time, like tier lists… in… the gas chamber. Time… to post…

----------------

dogcrash truther
geospatial data gathering

dogcrash truther

suicide bi cop posted:

I've… seen things you people wouldn't believe… Listicle parodies in GBS. I watched Autistic men play video games in the dark on youtube. All those… moments… will be lost in time, like tier lists… in… the gas chamber. Time… to post…

if u think about it, making fun of people for making fun of things that are easy to make fun of is really easy

Ace of Baes

dogcrash truther posted:

let's talka bout high hanging fruit here, people should post things that its really hard to make jokes about. The crown jewels, so to speak, of a jokester's career

martin scorcesse

----------------

Ace of Baes

dogcrash truther posted:

if u think about it, making fun of people for making fun of things that are easy to make fun of is really easy

i never claimed to be a role model

----------------

BIG BIC SQUAD

dogcrash truther posted:

This is getting too meta

Ace of Baes
the taiping rebellion

----------------

fuck. marry. t-rex

dogcrash truther posted:

geospatial data gathering

I bet security drones got a million zingers on this

dogcrash truther

suicide bi cop posted:

martin scorcesse

if you p;icked martin scorcese becaause the rake gag is from the simpsons parody of cape fear, good job.

Ace of Baes
the ever creeping existential dread of morality hidden deep inside great mens hearts

----------------

dogcrash truther

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

I bet security drones got a million zingers on this

"geospatial data gathering" is hhis mating call. i'm about to be a mommy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ace of Baes
otter pop

----------------

• Locked thread