Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Canuckistan
Jan 14, 2004

I'm the greatest thing since World War III.

Soiled Meat
Sorry for loving up your game MMM. I dislike confrontation and I forgot just how much you need to be prepared to state and defend positions.

I enjoyed watching this game though. LV did a great job in picking up the poo poo I left behind.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

What do you mean 'no performing monkeys'?
hAHA OH MAN!

awesome.

why did you kill me fuckos?

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Alasdair Crawfish posted:

BTW, votefinder didn't take my vote on myself. so if KoB had tried to hammer I could have weaseled out of it.

Nah, you were voting like that the whole game and we were counting all of those votes.

King of Bleh
Mar 3, 2007

A kingdom of rats.

Atoramos posted:

KoB sincerely impressed that you killed Orvin and not me after I stated MiR was my #1 and you were my #2.

Atoramos and Alasdair you guys both played really well and I left both of you alive because I couldn't kill both of you, and I was really worried that if endgame was just one of you and two lurkers and me I'd get called out and lynched.

I was 50/50 between killing Orvin and Vorbis that night, but I figured killing Orvin and leaving Vorbis alive would introduce more confusion/uncertainty, plus Orvin had expressed suspicion of me and I figured he'd be a bad wildcard to bring to LYLO where he might turn on me over atoramos.

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

Why didn't you lynch me when it was between MiR and myself? You managed to vote Sam off-the-cuff, too sure that it would give you up in LYLO?

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Canuckistan posted:

Sorry for loving up your game MMM. I dislike confrontation and I forgot just how much you need to be prepared to state and defend positions.

You didn't gently caress anything up bud. I'd rather have players not replace out but if they have to they have to. I had replacements on deck so it was manageable.

Also idk what it was but this was a little harsh earlier on so I can understand wanting out of it.

Alaster
Nov 18, 2006

Hanging just next to your door in the hallway is a painting of an EXQUISITE WIZARD. Your mother collects these awful things IRONICALLY.
is there a scumdoc to look at

King of Bleh
Mar 3, 2007

A kingdom of rats.

TheRam posted:

hAHA OH MAN!

awesome.

why did you kill me fuckos?

You posted too many words, I always kill in descending verbosity order unless I have more strategic reasons

also I must know if there was anything to my post time analysis

It was funny as hell but no, I actually saw that a turbo was available earlier in the afternoon but waited until I got off work to decide whether I wanted to take the bait, and did so out of legitimate laziness (after having given myself an excuse for laziness by killing my own #2 suspect the night before).

Atoramos posted:

Why didn't you lynch me when it was between MiR and myself? You managed to vote Sam off-the-cuff, too sure that it would give you up in LYLO?

MiR was playing crappy all game and was going to get lynched at some point anyway, I figured if I stuck with my bus from the word go it would look better than being late to the party.

Also fun fact I didn't read my role PM until N1 and fingered MiR legitimately that first day

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Some good play all in all though.

KoB, you withheld the kill to set up a doc claim right? Why did you decide not to follow through on that?

Alaster
Nov 18, 2006

Hanging just next to your door in the hallway is a painting of an EXQUISITE WIZARD. Your mother collects these awful things IRONICALLY.
there wouldnt have been any reason to doc claim, besides 4 player lylo is much more difficult than 3 player lylo

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

is there a scumdoc to look at

Not realllly, I'll let scum link it if they want but it's like 10 lines long.

King of Bleh
Mar 3, 2007

A kingdom of rats.
Scumdoc, doesn't have much in it: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1koz2w-Mz8fuvfw8eV_Q1PVb-8KVPlwAjJwoKP8WlFvk/edit?usp=sharing

Claiming first thing wouldn't have given myself any credibility since it was just as plausible that the scum withheld (bc we did), I was saving the claim as a final gambit that proved unnecessary.

Really good game, y'all :)

Alaster
Nov 18, 2006

"My philosophy is to always kill in (basically) active-posters decreasing order. This gives us Alasdair, TheRam, and Atoramos. I think we ought to kill Alasdair"

"no we need to get him lynched, kill ram or atoramos "

this lines up exactly with how i envisioned n1

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Atoramos posted:

Either I believe that MiR made literally no mention of his scumbuddy KoB at all, or I believe that MiR and Alasdair made a good show of bussing eachother. One of these things is bad enough play I consider it unlikely.

:(

Alaster
Nov 18, 2006

Atoramos posted:

Now let's do the same thing, Kob put your vote on Alasdair, I'll put my vote on Alasdair, let's see if LV hammers.

did you actually want to do this? i assumed you were just gauging reactions here

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

did you actually want to do this? i assumed you were just gauging reactions here

I did legitimately want to confirm LV since you seemed to really think he was potential scum and I thought the scum was between you and KoB.

King of Bleh
Mar 3, 2007

A kingdom of rats.
That moment terrified me because confirming LV to alasdair would have made 2/3 of the remaining town unlynchable. Thankfully the discussion took a swerve immediately after.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Hey y'all. That was a lot of fun.

If you're looking to play another game, I recommend this one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orvin
Sep 9, 2006

It was an interesting game. I am sad that the town lost, but I am sure my play didn't help things. I am just glad I at least had some minor suspicions of actual scum players.

• Locked thread