Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
gently caress Duke?
gently caress Duke
gently caress Duke
Let's Go Bobby Mo (and gently caress Duke)
View Results

• Locked thread
Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Will Tanveer Bhullar play? He averages like 4 mines a game anyway I think but I don't know if he's hurt or not.

I mean, I don't think he's good, but he is very big and might change the game by stepping on someone's foot or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Probably Magic posted:

Why are you rooting for that when the Hoosiers are going to beat WSU?

I'm actually worried about this just because they want Kansas so bad.

New Mexico State has a lot better size than I expected, although I guess Kansas isn't the biggest team in the world this year.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Are you allowed to run the baseline inbounding after a time out (if you would have been able to before that time out)? For some reason I was thinking you weren't.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Artic Puma posted:

I saw someone do it in a game earlier and it seems that you are.

Yeah I guess Crean would probably be going crazy if you weren't allowed to.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Belmont hung around just long enough to fall apart when everyone turned over there from WSU/IU.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
What the hell was that call?

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
That drives me loving crazy. Why stand there for 5 or 6 seconds?

You don't need to be in a hurry but go ahead and get the offense started. poo poo there was plenty of time to go ahead and take an easy two if Maryland was going to give it to you.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Codependent Poster posted:

Yeah it was a huge foul.

But that was a terrible play so they probably didn't deserve a bailout call.

Saved us from watching the poor kid brick the game away at the line anyway the way Valpo was going.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Ah, good coaching here Oklahoma State, nice job.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

tau posted:

Goddamn. Did anyone else see the Koch Wichita State basketball commercial just now on CBS?

The one with the kids playing? They've been playing it for a while now.

Put some kids in there, then they'll ignore we're the Kochs.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
At this point I can't imagine him leaving (and he's not as shiny as he would have been anyway) but out of curiosity who's tried to pry Mark Few away from Gonzaga?

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Starfish head coach just got hosed, that's pretty bad.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Someone explain what the heck happened.

Guy threw a chair yelling at his team, refs got mad.

Maybe it hit a ref or something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Adjunct Cheesecake posted:

he got expelled from notre dame because he stole credit cards, went to a junior college for a year, then had 2 very good seasons at oklahoma state

He was an interesting player all things considered. Ridiculous outlet passes and assists all over the place just short of White Chocolate (well, way short, but that's the least boring comparison I have), but he needed to be taken out of the game at the end because he couldn't hit a free throw to save his life.

I was kind of a fan of him as a player, I can't really say the same about him as a talker.

e: way way way short after watching some highlights, he was a more conventional guy who just threw passes really well.

Grittybeard fucked around with this message at 06:36 on Mar 21, 2015

• Locked thread