Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
gently caress Duke?
gently caress Duke
gently caress Duke
Let's Go Bobby Mo (and gently caress Duke)
View Results

• Locked thread
tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

I kind of convinced myself UGA could hang with Michigan State but I don't think that's going to be the case in the 2nd half.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

I just think it's funny that UK goes to play in Louisville at an arena with less seating than the one in Rupp. I understand that nobody plays on their own home court and all...

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

y'all know that Lexington has hosted NCAA tournament games in the last couple years, right?

Yes, and I love it when Duke gets sent there (not sure if this has happened recently).

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

Welp, this game got away from UGA (again) in a hurry.

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

For those of us just watching Gamecast:

https://vine.co/v/OYhBa3gVwK5

• Locked thread