Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
sure im in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

flatluigi posted:

Active participation is required, are you up to it? I've been told you have a tendency to lurk.

I've been working on it recently, people who have played Secret Invasion can vouch for me I think

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

EccoRaven posted:

imo kick them out

what a bitch

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

Opopanax posted:

Get it together, Hiip

Rurea posted:

Typical

I just sent him another idea that he liked.

suck it

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
I expect 5 dayvigs when Day 1 starts

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
go faster already i wanna see my role

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zrtl41oZxOA

##vote PMush

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

flatluigi posted:

Mod note: Hiipfire and Ghostly Gangsta, you both have less posts than Votefinder right now. Please try to step up participation by deadline.

yeahhh uhhh ill get right on that

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
I've been very behind on reading the thread so I'm just gonna post poo poo as I'm catching up

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

Rurea posted:

Get sleazy!

##shoot Ecco

I do like myself some day 1 vigs

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

flatluigi posted:

King Burgundy ["Battlestar Galactica," GOOD GUY] has been run over.

Day 1 continues.

I'm ok with this

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

LordVorbis posted:

Hi Yuming! :D So nice to see you again :D Yup, they are doing well, busy in their busy lives :P

I am SUPER suspicious of Shark. ##Vote Shark Mafia

I've just had a "I've not played mafia in ages" brainwave. What if Rurea and Ecco are scum, Rurea knew the kill wouldn't kill Ecco and so used my semi-serious vig request as a great excuse to put those two at odds? Am I insane? I can't tell. I know if I had a day vig A: I'd use it ASAP but B: I'd totally use it on someone I'd want to kill not be directed.

Suspicion levels on Rurea are rising.

This is a terrible brainwave, make sure to kill the part of your brain that thought this.

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
I'm extremely happy that most of the cases for and against yuming are meta based which I'm not a fan of since I don't know everyone's meta

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

EccoRaven posted:

In fact here let's do it this way:

I swear, on my honor as a Raven, on my honor as a Tully, though I am a survivor and I win with anyone as long as I am alive, I will do everything in my power to win with the town.

Should I break this oath made here before you, before our community, and before the old gods and the new, I will exile myself from mafia for the rest of eternity and also eat another bug on camera.

3rd party is lynchable to me tbh

also nice toxx champ

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

Little Mac posted:

Right, but let me give a hypothetical:

I am a time traveler. I know that there are maybe three or four Time-Hitlers out there and they need to be stopped. I also know that there is a baby Time-Hitler who, with the correct series of actions could grow up to be a friendly Hitler or with the incorrect series of actions could grow up to be another evil Time-Hitler. As a time traveler, I know that probability and odds are not in my favor for the perfect timeline scenario, so it is much safer to destroy the baby altogether before a potential enemy arises. It is harsh, but these are the lessons I have learned skimming the Chrono-Highways. The baby must die so that history can live.

You're the baby, Ecco. The baby is you.

what the gently caress is this

also who the gently caress kills a baby you sick gently caress

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

Byers2142 posted:

Yes, it is, and usually I'm right there with you regarding meta. But in this case, yuming's aggressively attacking someone she spent all of the game that just ended defending, excusing Rurea's shot altogether, and calling Shark 3P and not voting. That doesn't line up.

yeah this case is dumb especially since this an entirely seperate game, i dont see yuming "excusing" rurea and not everyone likes to lynch 3p ok Day 1.

im perfectly okay with yuming at the moment

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

Byers2142 posted:

That is an amazing role if true.

If we lynch Rurea before then, do we break time?

I like how Byers bitches about Ecco constantly making unneccesary jokes and then suddenly starts doing this poo poo

Byers2142 posted:

You're scum this game, aren't you yuming? GG's second game, in which you defended the poo poo out of him last time, and you're voting him for a post in which he said he was catching up? You're defending Rurea for taking a serious shot at Ecco early, and want to keep someone you have a 3P read on? None of that sounds like town yuming.

Oh look it's the case I quoted earlier except this one is from earlier.

Byers2142 posted:

Yeah, in a really off the cuff way, and then you avoided my rather direct questions about it. I told you what I'd do if you came back later as 3P.

##vote Ecco

Yeah I don't really like how Byers acknowledged the claim, but then dismissed it and proceeded to say that if Ecco ended up 3P he would vote him for it.

I really don't like this vote and LV's vote and to a certain extent LM's aswell.

Probably not gonna vote Ecco unless we won't have a better lynch candidate tomorrow

ninja: so what im trying to say is I don't like Byers and some of the other people voting Ecco

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
There, dumb posting quota has been achieved AND I'm all caught up.

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

HiipFire posted:

This is a terrible brainwave, make sure to kill the part of your brain that thought this.

It's a bad post cause all it does is throwing suspicion on both parties which is either extremely dumb or a scumplay.
probably the 2nd one???

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

HiipFire posted:

I'm ok with this

Because KB was trying to hedge when he was explaining his thoughts on Rurea which was kinda scummy.

also it was a d1 vig so thats cool

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

LordVorbis posted:

Because why?

Cause I feel like lynching scum is better than a potential early hammer on 3P??????

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

LordVorbis posted:

I am suspicious of both parties.

What I'm trying to say is that it when either party flips scum he'll look good.

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

Max posted:

Goddamnit, it was random. The vig wasn't directed at anyone.

ohh

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
Yeah ok that certainly changes things
I don't like random day 1 vigs outside of jokephase
I'm unsure if I read shark mafia outside of that so ill get back to you on that one

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
Can you please stop posting everything in cursive

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
Ecco is probably gonna get lynched dont worry about it

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

LordVorbis posted:

Where did this opinion come from, where did it go? Where did it come from cotton eye joe?

there's now even support for the lynch, atleast more than when he originally voted him

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

EccoRaven posted:

It's really unfortunate play, Vorbis, and I'd say I expected better out of you, but I don't remember you being particularly good at mafia even when you did play regularly.

:iceburn:

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

Poque posted:

Excellent answer. Can we lynch hiip please? None of his poo poo is helpful at all.

thanks for this well developed case on me that will certainly convince everyone to suddenly vote me

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

EccoRaven posted:

Hey Hiipfire instead of being a lovely poster
how am i supposed to respond to Poque calling me out tho

i know how, with a post asking him to actually case me instead of just calling my posts useless

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
ohh that was just a rolling start that I never bothered to unvote

##vote LordyVorby

I'm okay with lynching either LV or Ecco, but I'd rather hit scum than 3p

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

Ernie. posted:

what? disprove his case. your posting was entirely empty of rhyme or reasons so that you could avoid modkill. do it another way.

I still think my posts about Byers are worth consideration tho

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

Rurea posted:

Or the most obvious PGO ive ever seen

pgo?

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

what

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
what

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
no

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

Byers2142 posted:

Why, is he dead?

shark vigged me 7 times

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
what the gently caress was that, ecco was at -1 yesterday and now suddenly everyone is just gonna believe a cop result?

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

Byers2142 posted:

One, I said yuming was scum yesterday. Two, I believe Ecco is 3P, I just don't believe she's going to be a good 3P for town to work with. But there's no reason for her as a 3P to fake that result.

Did you not say you didn't believe Ecco's claim like at the end of D1? What changed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

EccoRaven posted:

scumbuddy found lol

hey sorry for being skeptical for half of the people voting you yesterday believing your cop result

• Locked thread