Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!

Why you should watch
-The main will be good unless Maia does his weird half grappling half bad kickboxing thing. Laflare is an interesting prospect
-Hopefully this is Koschek's retirement fight
-TAM Andre Fili vs Brazilian Rufio
-It's on free tv

Snack rating- Snacks are bad for you, like this card.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroach went out of the room in anger. And roach's go to empty room...

Cockroache's Anarchist

katsunori kikuno tripped up getting on the stage at weigh ins so there is your forecast for that fight

cams
Mar 28, 2003

erick silva could have been fighting bendo :(

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
But we might get another amazing image of Koscheck foaming at the loving mouth.

Sprecherscrow
Dec 20, 2009
Oh man I can't wait to forget that this is on.

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me

Seltzer posted:

Snack rating- Snacks are bad for you, like this card.

I bought some Flipz from the drug store and I think I overdid it for this card

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroach went out of the room in anger. And roach's go to empty room...

Cockroache's Anarchist

Snack rating should be chicken leg with potentially life threatening staph infection in the bone

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
I like Maia and I hope he wins.

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Pay no attention to me, for I am a stupid cunt.

MassRafTer posted:

There is a card tomorrow so make sure you get your Goonweight picks in!

parthenocarpy
Dec 18, 2003

I wonder what would happen if Koscheck drops five in a row. Dana has said he has a soft spot for the season one TUF guys, so I don`t doubt he could string together as many loses as he wants and not be cut, but would they just stop offering him fights at a certain point and keep him on the payroll?

BrianPhillips
May 10, 2006

parthenocarpy posted:

I wonder what would happen if Koscheck drops five in a row. Dana has said he has a soft spot for the season one TUF guys, so I don`t doubt he could string together as many loses as he wants and not be cut, but would they just stop offering him fights at a certain point and keep him on the payroll?

I imagine since this is a short notice fight unless he is brutally knocked out again (still might, even though I see Kos retiring if he does) he will get one more shot.

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(
kos did dome of the most beautiful wrestling in mma. that said hes terrible now and a sociopath and gently caress him i hope he gets kod so many times it makes it hard for him to talk

Brasseye
Feb 13, 2009
Why is he a sociopath? he just seems like an idiot to me.

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg
It's cool Erick Silva won his last fight so there's a not unreal possibility of Kos pulling this off.

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg
Though I'd suspect if he won it would be Carlo Prater style.

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

Brasseye posted:

Why is he a sociopath? he just seems like an idiot to me.

watch the season of tuf hes on

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

Bundt Cake posted:

kos did dome of the most beautiful wrestling in mma. that said hes terrible now and a sociopath and gently caress him i hope he gets kod so many times it makes it hard for him to talk

hmm

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

Uh oh

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.

Lloyd Boner posted:

It's cool Erick Silva won his last fight so there's a not unreal possibility of Kos pulling this off.

yeah. erick silva winning two in a row in UFC would be way too weird, especially against a late replacement opponent who hasn't won a fight in 5 years.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Only a few hours to submit your goonweight picks http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3702701

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Koscheck is going to die.

Honestly I didn't think they'd let a person fight again this soon after being knocked out.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
good thing he didn't get knocked out then

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Pay no attention to me, for I am a stupid cunt.

argondamn posted:

Koscheck is going to die.

Honestly I didn't think they'd let a person fight again this soon after being knocked out.

You're p much good to go a few minutes after being choked out, it's not like being kod

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
This has started and noone ist posting yet?

Are we thinking it will be that bad?

I actually have this feeling that we'll have some surprisingly amazing fights today.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Duzzy Funlop posted:

This has started and noone ist posting yet?

Are we thinking it will be that bad?

I actually have this feeling that we'll have some surprisingly amazing fights today.

First fight isn't even in the cage yet.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Osiris Maia is a really cool name so I'm rooting for the ref in this fight.

Belle Isle Tech
Aug 28, 2009
I'm stuck at a wedding so I can't watch so please post as many gifs as possible thanks in advance

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

This is the battle of the spin kick. I think this Serrano guy has thrown 6 or 7 spin kicks in the first round.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

The 5-0 guy is super bad.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

oh yeah, this is on today

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

coconono posted:

The 5-0 guy is super bad.

This fight in general is pretty bad. Every move on either side is just heavily telegraphed.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

I have UFC on but I didn't really notice that there was a fight. I for one am happy with my life which involves watching TUF: Latin America washout doing basically nothing in the middle of an empty arena.

e. First time ever that the guy does more after being KOd than before.

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.
cool

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Its murdaaaaa

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

give him a title shot

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
That uppercut was perfect.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
Speaking of TUF: Latin America, is it over yet, I barely recall it even starting.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I watch prelims for crying flyweights.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Serrano looks like a tough fucker with a lot of upside in the future. Good for him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Le Saboteur posted:

Serrano looks like a tough fucker with a lot of upside in the future. Good for him.

He kinda like a tiny Hendo. With spinning.

• Locked thread