Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thompson
Jun 6, 2006

Alright, enjoy the fun. Day 2 was straight up boring with only one lower seed managing an upset. Hopefully day 3 will be more fun as the day 1 teams seem to be a little bit more rowdy.

thompson fucked around with this message at 17:12 on Mar 21, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thompson
Jun 6, 2006

Eltoasto posted:

gently caress a:
Bruin
Wildcat
Wildcat
Musketeer
Wildcat
Hoya
Razorback
Irishman

Multiple wildcats in the bedroom presumably for the loving. I like that.

thompson
Jun 6, 2006

americanzero4128 posted:

Gooooooo UAB Blazing Dragons or whatever you are

There's a reason they're green. :420: :350:

thompson
Jun 6, 2006

Roasted Donut posted:

ALL ABOARD THE XAVIER BANDWAGON FOR MY loving DUDE STANKYBROOK

He's loving good too which is the most what the gently caress thing ever.

thompson
Jun 6, 2006
Alford is really impressive. Shoots well, distributes well. This is my first time watching him and I really like his feel for the game.

thompson
Jun 6, 2006
Audios Blazers. :350: :2bong: :350:

thompson
Jun 6, 2006
Hey morningview or anyone else modding can you change this tag for me?

thompson
Jun 6, 2006

Eltoasto posted:

Yeah this team shooting 35% could definitely hang with an NBA team.

Cincinnati is a decent to good defensive team though.

thompson
Jun 6, 2006

Crazy Ted posted:

I think he's talking about all of the people who claim that Kentucky could beat a number NBA teams, and that one coach who said that UK could make the playoffs in the East.

Yeah I get it. I was just commenting on Cincinnati. I hate how it's always about Kentucky doing this or Kentucky doing that. I feel like we never even look at the opponent because of their "star power."

thompson
Jun 6, 2006
Love how chippy and physical this game is. Reminds me of a good rec scrum.

thompson
Jun 6, 2006
The more I have watched basketball in my life the more I have realized that officiating it is loving difficult. As long as you are equally bad, then you're good in my book.

thompson
Jun 6, 2006

Eltoasto posted:

That hit the rim you idiots

The more I watch, the more I believe a "shoot 3's every time down" offense would work.

Yeah but then you watch uab ucla and even when you shoot 55% from 3 like uab did on a lot of them, you can't win without balance. I think it may work in the nba someday

thompson
Jun 6, 2006
Guys i'm cooking some homemade carne asada nachos with the works. What game should I prep this for? OSU Arizona?

thompson
Jun 6, 2006
Pretty clear that Cinci fans didn't think they had a chance. Louisville is only about an hour and a half from cinci where its an hour and 15 for Lexington. I guess when you're undefeated it comes with a hell of a bandwagon too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thompson
Jun 6, 2006

Kidd-Liggit posted:

UK fans have been buying up tickets for forever though, they knew they would be in Louisville

Ah I didn't think of that. I guess you're right. I didn't think of the buying late aspect.

• Locked thread