Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ice Phisherman
Apr 12, 2007

Swimming upstream
into the sunset

Twibbit posted:

Sorry for being quiet, still at work. Glad that I got in though.

Seems you merged Inventory with my secondary quantum snake. But I am fine with making inventory a snake clone. :D

That said, it was unclear from those posts if you want him to be doing the con game or is really one of the clones

Oh, sorry about that. Have both if you like. I finished it all at five AM, checked, rechecked, triple checked and still made mistakes. I just wanted to get it done and my reading comprehension sort of died near the end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UnCO3
Feb 11, 2010

Ye gods!

College Slice
Does this work for a map?

The hidden bunker still hasn't been placed. I also took the liberty of adding some stuff like radio towers and cardboard boxes. The grey stuff on the Eastern edge is jagged cliffs (i.e. rougher than the other cliffs). The link to it is here. I might add some other tree types to spice things up a bit. The Western jungle is mostly empty for now, but I guess that's where a lot of the important machine parts will have been mysteriously lost.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
Hey, can Haile Selassie keep his Stupid Action ability as a Minor? It's kinda his gimmick.

Bendigeidfran
Dec 17, 2013

Wait a minute...
Let's get this death train rolling!

The Revenant, primary

Stereotype: Creepy Psychic

Brawn: Poor
Finesse: Normal
Brain: Good
Spirit: Good

Special Qualities:

100 Minds in One! (Brain)
Extrasensory Domination (Spirit)
Erratic Movements (Finesse)
Poltergeist (Brawn)

Negative Qualities:
Random Attention Span (Brain)

Special Ability
Recurring Mid-boss (Back For More)

Equipment
Guards' uniform, Psychoactive drug syringes, A whole lot of knives

Saburo Yamada: One Very Lost Backpacker, Secondary

Stereotype: Clueless Tourist

Brawn: Normal
Finesse: Normal
Brain: Normal
Spirit: Poor

Special Qualities:
Took Judo in High School (Brawn)
Avid Reader (Brain)
Overly Optimistic (Spirit)

Negative Qualities:
Completely Clueless (Brain)
Butterfingers (Finesse)

Special Ability:
None

Equipment:
Backpack, broken phone, 20000円 hiking outfit, Mysterious Disk

K Prime
Nov 4, 2009

Silvo Firenze

Stereotype: Dirty Coward

Brawn: Poor
Finesse: Good
Spirit: Poor

Special Qualities:
Fast hands (Finesse)
Situational Awareness (Brains)
Runs Fast (Finesse)

Negative Qualities:

Weak-willed (Spirit)
Wimpy (Brawn)

Special Ability:
Scream King

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

Is your refrigerator running?
Inventory

Stereotype: Over equipped Snake Clone

Brawn: Normal
Finesse: Good
Spirit: Normal

Special Qualities
Knowledge of Weaponry (Brains)
Marksman (Finesse)
Ridiculously Prepared (Brains)
"I am a Clone of the Legendary Big Boss!" (Spirit) - mainly all uses of manipulating people with the shared reputation. And maybe convincing snake to not kill me first

Negative Qualities
Heavy and Loud (Finesse)

Special Ability
Lets End This

Equipment
Jokingly-EVERYTHING, but that is probably not allowed soo....
Soldier gear.
Cigarettes
Large Backpack, Side holsters, some front Holsters...

Ice Phisherman
Apr 12, 2007

Swimming upstream
into the sunset

UnCO3 posted:

Does this work for a map?

The hidden bunker still hasn't been placed. I also took the liberty of adding some stuff like radio towers and cardboard boxes. The grey stuff on the Eastern edge is jagged cliffs (i.e. rougher than the other cliffs). The link to it is here. I might add some other tree types to spice things up a bit. The Western jungle is mostly empty for now, but I guess that's where a lot of the important machine parts will have been mysteriously lost.

Works perfectly, thanks a bunch! I'll alter it as things blow up.

As far as dice rolling goes, I know there are systems out there that let me see said rolls, but I'll just do the honor system. Apply your own negatives and positives as you like and I'll trust you to do so fairly. I will check your sheets though in case you're missing something.

Snake is somewhere on the island now!

Ningyou
Aug 14, 2005

we aaaaare
not your kind of pearls
you seem kind of pho~ny
everything's a liiiiie

we aaaare
not your kind of pearls
something in your make~up
don't see eye to e~y~e

Sorry for the delay, life kinda happened. I edited in my stats. Should I just jump in, or wait for a prompt or something?

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

Made an irc channel for us if we feel like chatting things out. SynIRC - #SlasherMSF

Ice Phisherman
Apr 12, 2007

Swimming upstream
into the sunset

Ningyou posted:

Sorry for the delay, life kinda happened. I edited in my stats. Should I just jump in, or wait for a prompt or something?

Jump right in!

Ice Phisherman
Apr 12, 2007

Swimming upstream
into the sunset

Been helping a friend move for the past two days. Just finished today. Will have a post up tomorrow.

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

thus is the reality of living in.. reality

Ice Phisherman
Apr 12, 2007

Swimming upstream
into the sunset

Updated. Lots of characters mean things get complicated, so I'm glad that people are converging on Snake now. The murdering can begin!

I fully expect that I have missed something and will change the post as needed as again, it's pretty complicated. Just let me know and I'll fix it if it went wrong or I missed something.

UnCO3
Feb 11, 2010

Ye gods!

College Slice
re: Wombat and Motorhead, I just went with Nabster's choice in his most recent post, which was the Southern Tower. Nabster, do you want to switch that?

Ice Phisherman
Apr 12, 2007

Swimming upstream
into the sunset

quote:

It was Wombat heading to the Southern Tower whilst hitching a ride on Motorhead, Bulldozer was heading to the Prison

Fixed. Wombat and motorhead are now moving to the South Tower and Bulldozer is now at the prison. Sorry about that. There's a ton of information to parse. :v:

TheNabster
Apr 26, 2014

"Today I will cause problems on purpose"

Ice Phisherman posted:

Fixed. Wombat and motorhead are now moving to the South Tower and Bulldozer is now at the prison. Sorry about that. There's a ton of information to parse. :v:

S'okay, mistakes happen and it didn't have any real effect.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
A friend is in town atm, and I'm not having a lot of time be online. I should be back to posting Sunday/Monday.

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

I was having a stressful week so I was not thinking about the game <.<

Ice Phisherman
Apr 12, 2007

Swimming upstream
into the sunset

I understand. Mostly I hope that people are still interested in it. If not, that's okay and that means that if there are enough remaining players I could distribute some primary/secondary characters around so everyone has something to do.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
? ??

Ice Phisherman
Apr 12, 2007

Swimming upstream
into the sunset

I would like to apologize, because I don't have time to run the game to my satisfaction. Work life has jumped up significantly in expectations and I also have a home project that I have been desperately trying to finish, so my life has become about working and then coming home to more work: Cut more wood, dig more ditches and pour more concrete. I really don't have the mental energy to run a game like I did a few weeks ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

It happens, besides slasher with its large character pool is tough to manage by pbp

• Locked thread