Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Paul.Power
Feb 7, 2009

The three roles of APCs:
Transports.
Supply trucks.
Distractions.

Fiendly posted:

I'd recommend watching the entirety of that LP eventually since there is some great stuff in the challenge videos (like when they discover what the "D" in Waddle Dee stands for), but the core videos are definitely required viewing. One of my favorite LPs, and even still, the game is wonderful enough that I'm thrilled to see a fresh new LP of it!
Agreed, it's one of my favourites too. But definitely, a fresh take on it will still be great - especially since this is one of those games where co-op allows you to cheese a large number of puzzles through always having something to throw, or someone's head to jump off of to give you a boost. A single-player run getting all the treasures adds another dimension. It's also a fitting follow-up LP to Wario Land: Shake It!, as it's as much a successor to that as it is a Kirby game.

e: I'll vote for the flower sofa. More places to sit are always good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paul.Power
Feb 7, 2009

The three roles of APCs:
Transports.
Supply trucks.
Distractions.

Pizza, Waddle Dew, Waddle Dee. Those Dees will not have died in vain.

Paul.Power
Feb 7, 2009

The three roles of APCs:
Transports.
Supply trucks.
Distractions.

Thanks for the LP, it's been a fun ride :).

• Locked thread