Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Uradd
Jan 28, 2009

I got a message to come back and play, so i'll start with this one. sign me up!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uradd
Jan 28, 2009

Starting to get some people i recognize! cant wait to be super scummy and get lynched!

Uradd
Jan 28, 2009

Five posted:

Pretty sure by definition all of us are going to be a little rusty.

And in some cases we were never good...

Confirming that I have my PM and that I was also never good.

Uradd
Jan 28, 2009

schwein11 posted:

Ecco said not to confirm, fyi.

Whoops. We'll just pretend I like to be extra thorough and not that I didnt see that. See, not very good.

Uradd
Jan 28, 2009

Five posted:

Good morning, Thread.

Morning! (Depending on time zone)

Uradd
Jan 28, 2009

Catching up after being busy all day!

Samfucius posted:

Five's getting reaaaaal chummy here.

##vote Five

Was this a serious vote?

Uradd
Jan 28, 2009

Kleedrac posted:

Wow, I didn't realize I was voting for LUTR. I will tell you a few things;
1) I dislike the joke phase - it feels counterproductive and I either enjoy myself enough that I am still joking when the tone shifts and I look suspicious or I don't find it funny.
2) I've got a flu right now so I didn't do my normal thing where I re-read the thread and instead I just fired off a post from the hip - I'm sorry if that looked suspicious.
3) Honestly - until someone does something scum-tacular I'm fine voting to prod the lurkers.
4) Lord Vorbis: Townie points?! Are you keeping score? Cause if you're town that's a bad way to judge your team and if you're scum it's a good way to throw suspicions :P

And now for more codeine and a nap :v:

I dont like this post, I dont think your vote was suspicious, but I think the response to pressure kind of is

I also dont like the back handed vorbis comment, are you saying you think Vorbis is scum?

Uradd
Jan 28, 2009

Kleedrac posted:

Nope, though I really hate when people call someone "try-hard" and other variants - earning 'town points' - like what does that even mean?

For all who find my posts disjointed - that's probably the meds - I've been sleeping a lot and now I have a nebulizer (thank the gods for free Canadian health care) - I think I can keep up with this game so I don't need a replacement but I get it if you guys think I'll be too hard to read in this state and lynch me or ask for my replacement.

Kleedrac posted:

4) Lord Vorbis: Townie points?! Are you keeping score? Cause if you're town that's a bad way to judge your team and if you're scum it's a good way to throw suspicions :P

And now for more codeine and a nap :v:

Okay so you dont think hes scum but then what was the comment for? look at vorbis instead of me? do you think the act is scummy but he isnt?

(Ps, feel better!)

Uradd
Jan 28, 2009

schwein11 posted:

Not going to vote for Kleedrac at this point - I don't see it guys.

I was originally leaning kleedrac, but the more he posts im not sure. Im not totally convinced of his innocence or scummitude yet, would vote though.

Uradd
Jan 28, 2009

schwein11 posted:

What the Christ is this? The way I read it is: (1) you originally thought a dude was sort of scummy ('leaning"); (2) then you weren't as sure (backing off the weak "leaning" to some degree), (3) you don't have a strong conviction of whether he's town or scum now; but (4) you'd vote for him?

Given the above, do you just not think anyone else is at all scummy? How else do you say you'd vote for someone that you aren't even leaning toward "scummy" on anymore?

I originally thought he was shady but the more he explains himself the more I can see why he is posting the way he is. I know how it is to get lynched over and over D1.

I have other opinions definately, I was only trying to say I would vote him to avoid a no-lynch.

Uradd
Jan 28, 2009

Samfucius posted:

Uradd why the hell aren't you voting?

Im here for the deadline, Im not 100% sold on klee tbh but hes the only viable option right now it looks like so ##vote: kleedrac putting that there and im going to read everything again

Uradd
Jan 28, 2009

Kleedrac posted:

I'm curious about this as well as I'm not sure how many there should be.

In the same vein at what point should I consider claiming - I finally have a descent town power role here and I think it'd be a bit of a waste to die day one but having already had some of you think I'm flailing I'm not sure if this would add to this?

Sorry for such a meta post :(

blah, what is this? this may as well be a claim but youve said nothing since? just you shouldnt lynch me I have powers?

schwein11 posted:

"only viable option"?

Dude you've been absent and haven't exactly done anything to case anyone else. Others have been discussed and offered as better options (yourself included) - what are your thoughts on Chaos?

looking back on chaos... votes on klee,

chaoslord posted:

I'm leaving my vote on Kleedrac. The flailing doesn't tell me anything. People flail as scum and as town.

Deadline is getting closer so for those of you who don't feel Kleedrac is the way to go, I'd really like to see a case on someone else. The only non Kleedrac votes are two on Vorbis (one from Kleedrac, the other for a half joke/half serious vote), one on LUTR (lurker vote), and one on Nevergirls (lurker vote). We don't have much of anything from those votes. There is a case against Vorbis from Kleedrac but that means the only real cases in the game are two people pointing at each other saying "Scum!"

I'll be around for a little bit longer, but then I'll be gone until about an hour before deadline.

that looks not the best to me, but he doesnt have much to go from.

Uradd
Jan 28, 2009

ConorT posted:

Yeaaaah I'm good with uradd ##vote uradd

what is this vote? just +1ing?

Uradd
Jan 28, 2009

ConorT posted:

Agreed about five (most active) and Schwerin, not so much uradd; he's just sorta prodded kleedrac a bit and nothing else. Giving him a pass for now since its a truncated d1. Kleedrac feels town, not sure why you've got never girls pegged at scum after only 2 posts.

Editing posts by phone sucks. I'll be around for deadline.

I think this is the only other mention of me and its just an ehhhh~ and he drops in just to vote with no explaining?

Uradd
Jan 28, 2009

NevergirlsOFFICIAL posted:

I was going to quote all the scummy uradd posts but it's literally all of them. Jumps on kleedrac when it's obvious it's klee or himself. All other posts are wishywashy.

I was suspicious of klee as soon as he posted his list points? how was it when it was obvious it was him or me?

Uradd
Jan 28, 2009

You prevented me from doing something but it wasn't a hit and I'm not scum.

"you prevented me from doing something, and its very convenient that there was no kill" ##vote Nevergirls

Uradd
Jan 28, 2009

Five posted:

He's claiming that Chaoslord is lying, therefore Conor blocked Nevergirls, therefore nevergirls is scum because no night kill.

More likely scenario is Chaoslord is telling the truth, blocked Conor, no night kill. The best way to test this is to lynch Conor and if he is scum we then lynch Schweinn11. If Conor turns out to be town we then lynch Chaoslord.

I thought chaos said he blocked schweine, id try to add that post but im on my phone

Uradd
Jan 28, 2009

LordVorbis posted:

In fact, how does this vote make sense? Like, it's literally either ConorT or chaoslord. You're going to get nowhere with a Nevergirls vote right now.

I know this wasnt at me, but I still dont like the semi-action claim from never, why should this go nowhere, never pretty much claimed but didnt say what, and a kill got stopped.

Uradd
Jan 28, 2009

Is this you trying to ID who blocked you from your night kill?

We know someone (conort) jailed me and prevented my night action. We also know there was no kill. I know I'm not scum and scum knows I'm not scum so they're trying to find out who blocked them since it wasn't conort.

I don't need your assistance defending me at the moment but thanks.

Very combative here,

You were "suspicious" and backpedaled like 2 posts later. You only cast your vote when it was like, 4 on him and 3 on you (I think?) to bring him to -1.

Responds to me but nothing to do with my vote drop on him?

I would be intrigued.

"Intrigued" about connor lying but doesnt post once the shoe drops. he did say he was blocked. Ima go with conor is full of poo poo and they are both scum

Uradd
Jan 28, 2009

LordVorbis posted:

Because we have counter-claiming jailers. There is no way both are town, so ONE of them is scum. Therefore we should lynch one of them. Trying to jump off and start on a third is super loving scummy.

If im choosing a jailer to vote ill be voting conort. I think never should be the following lynch, however. In a 3 scum team those are my 2 picks.

Uradd
Jan 28, 2009

Samfucius posted:

Life = viva (latin), new = nova, foundation = something a mason would build or an organization so it works two ways

Oof, I never would have gotten that.

schwein11 posted:

Why full claim now?

This combined with his having been jailed, makes me want most to ##vote Nevergirls

As between Conor and Chaos, I am more inclined to vote against Chaos due to my feelings about Nevergirls.

Because I was giving him poo poo about the quality of his claim, as he quoted in that post.

##unvote

Uradd
Jan 28, 2009

Five posted:

Right now it has to be Conor or Chaoslord. After that its you or Schwein

this is pretty much it, and im way more confident in chaoslord than conor. ##vote ConorT

Uradd
Jan 28, 2009

schwein11 posted:

So I guess I better claim - I'm the cop. Was blocked both nights. Check out first letter of my posts at beginning of game for those who care about breadcrumby things. I targeted Conor night one and Nevergirls night two.

Gunsmith vs Cop this time around, claimsville again.

Uradd
Jan 28, 2009

VivaNova posted:

I believe that cl would have jailed Schwein.

I believe that as well, can you perform a kill on the jailer if he jails you?

Uradd
Jan 28, 2009

Can you answer my question please

Id like to know what you think I did, personally. since scum opened the last day with silliness and im not entirely sure there would even be a gunsmith in this game, especially with a cop claim.

Uradd
Jan 28, 2009

we have a jailer
a gunsmith
two masons
possibly a cop

doubt there's another town role that has a gun.

## vote uradd

I only have one item, and its definately not a gun ##vote Nevergirls

Uradd
Jan 28, 2009

LordVorbis posted:

Okay, what is it?

I have a skeleton key, it allows me to check to see if someone has moved at night.

Uradd
Jan 28, 2009

LordVorbis posted:

Okay, what have you done with it? This isn't the time to be coy.

Night 1 I checked on Schweine, and he hadnt. Last night I checked Never and they had moved.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uradd
Jan 28, 2009

EccoRaven posted:

NOTES:

- This setup was loosely adapted from one I made like 7 years ago called Sicilian Assassins. I made the doctor a jailor from the original setup since we had fewer players, though.
- I think the setup leans against the mafia a little more than the town. That being said, the mafia got screwed over really badly d1.
- Thanks for the game!

My pm specifically says I go through doc kills with no doc? so I had no power? this seemed a little skewed. specially because of the traitor.

• Locked thread