Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

Is your refrigerator running?
Inventory - Armory

Inventory watches the screen as he puffs on his cigarette before turning to the questioning soldier, "Well my good gentlemen, I would like to remind you that Solid is also a clone of our beloved leader, and he is certainly not invited," he then lets off a dry laugh

"But to be more serious about this, They never send our brother into combat with gear, he prefers to do that whole... on site procurement poo poo," Inventory rises from the ammo crate he was sitting on. "And where would the best place to procure such equipment?" He then spins with his arms out pointing around the room, "Right Here!"

"Solidus is no fool, we can not put an accurate timetable on Solids arrival, so we must make it as difficult as possible at ALL times to have this location secured"

"You are all here because he knows you can get the job done without having to hear some blustery speech, you are motivated on your own"

The truth is Inventory had no idea why he was not invited, or the rest of them for that matter. But keeping the men confident in both their own work and not questioning his own worth was clearly in his best interest.

"Though I do wonder, If it hurts him to see me and Solid, to be reminded of the unruined body he once had"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

Inventory

Lacking any advanced knowledge, Inventory heads out with the men to go protect the Southern Radio Tower. All the buildings and equipment in the area make it an excellent area for someone to try and sneak in, and it does not involve him carrying large gear through the jungle.

"Alright Gentlemen, It is time to welcome Solid to the family reunion!"

Even if it is not the first location to get hit, He can use the time to set up some surprises for Snake

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

Inventory - Southern Tower

Upon realizing the northern tower went down, "drat it, seems I misjudged"

He goes to his radio and calls some of the remaining soldiers left at the Armoury

"This is Inventory, " he barks into the radio, "Snake is likely only a few miles off of your position. I want you to radio in to me every 30 minutes starting now. Understand?"

He then turns to the others, "Alright men lets get things ready for our guest."

Set up an Ambush: 5#1d8 4 3 8 2 8

if my Ridiculously Prepared quality applies I succeed. if not I at least get one topper for what its worth :V

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

Inventory - Southern Tower

"Negative," Inventory replies over the radio, "Just keep us updated on his location as best you can for now - Over"

As tempting as it would to run to the north tower in what is a wild goose chase, Inventory is going to sit by and wait till he hears of visual confirmation

• Locked thread