Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

pink wasn't even a thing why is t#RXT REVOLUTION~!
and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS
:sludgepal:
he knows..

Del Raminos posted:

Can anyone recommend some Los Ingobernables matches?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpcVS3OviDU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIsCbmaUemk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NT-ea9yMyfA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNRMk1dNjZ0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kw1MLOWOSIk

and any/all of Sombra's million matches vs. Volador Jr.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS
he knows..
I never really realised it before but between En Busca, the Ingobernables/Peste Negra feud, Virus title matches and Aniversario 81, CMLL really had an awesome in-ring year last year.

Del Raminos
Feb 13, 2012

Thanks for this. One match in and I'm sold on Rush & La Sombra.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Sick of Raw? CMLL's streaming another Arena Puebla show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HW47tMYXnVI

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

A cop wrestling in uniform after coming out to Bad Boys

I think I need to watch more CMLL

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

he knows..
i put it on and the women are wrestling :zombie:

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Spermgod posted:

i put it on and the women are wrestling :zombie:

That finish was unreal (not in a good way)

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Hey this currente trios match (sombra, mascara, UG vs negro casas, voldador, rey escorpion) looks cool and I'm guessing it's the main, watch it.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

La Sombra/Volador Jr. happening next monday!

oatgan fucked around with this message at 14:47 on Jul 29, 2015

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

he knows..
Oh hey this quite good Ingobernables match just happened. Big Arena Mexico crowd too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlYWRyBdSgk

The D in Detroit
Oct 13, 2012

Spermgod posted:

Oh hey this quite good Ingobernables match just happened. Big Arena Mexico crowd too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlYWRyBdSgk

Super fun match, super hot crowd, and Volador in his super dumb cosplay gear. People should def watch.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Full Triplemania card has been announced:

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
Brian Cage will look bad without hair and it will be very funny

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

he knows..
A Mexican referee retiring?!

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Spermgod posted:

A Mexican referee retiring?!

I know that usually doesn't stop these guys, but I'd imagine he has to be pretty drat old considering his son's 54.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Thauros posted:

Full Triplemania card has been announced:

That should be a fun card. It's hard to picture Cage bald.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

StarkRavingMad posted:

That should be a fun card. It's hard to picture Cage bald.

Though it should be fun if/when LU returns for a second season and he's being introduced as "They call him Baaaaald".

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

From @voicesofwrestling:

AAA is cross promoting TripleMania with Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation. "Expect to see some spectacular Mission Impossible elements throughout the pay-per-view, as AAA takes brand placement to the next level"

Germansimp posted:

Though it should be fun if/when LU returns for a second season and he's being introduced as "They call him Baaaaald".

Brian Hage

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Thauros posted:

From @voicesofwrestling:

AAA is cross promoting TripleMania with Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation. "Expect to see some spectacular Mission Impossible elements throughout the pay-per-view, as AAA takes brand placement to the next level"

Brian Hage

Rey Mysterio is the PR ambassador for AAA and Paramount Pictures in Mexico so he does all the commercials and promotion for their big releases. He had a terminator entrance like triple h earlier this year for Genisys so expect something like that again

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

What are you looking for?

Thauros posted:

Brian Hage

They Call Him HAGE.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Jay 2K Winger posted:

They Call Him HAGE.

Because he's a WACHIIIIINE!

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

oatgan posted:

Rey Mysterio is the PR ambassador for AAA and Paramount Pictures in Mexico so he does all the commercials and promotion for their big releases. He had a terminator entrance like triple h earlier this year for Genisys so expect something like that again

I can't think of anything iconic like that about Mission Impossible without Rey doing an Owen Hart, and that stunt's from three movies ago.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

flashy_mcflash posted:

I can't think of anything iconic like that about Mission Impossible without Rey doing an Owen Hart, and that stunt's from three movies ago.

they did this

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

oatgan posted:

they did this

How could i have forgotten the famous golden kinda Roman bird thing from Mission Impossible

e: I bet sin Cara could've gotten over Stateside if he'd used this 'an inside-out wrestler' gimmick

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

he knows..
This should be on PPV instead of Triplemania

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Not one, but two Traumas? Sold.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Dr. Cerebro vs Virus sounds fun, I've only seen Cerebro twice but he does some pretty wild submission holds and Virus is really good

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

I just got into Lucha less than a week ago but so far I've watched all of LU, the other night's Triplemania, and I've been looking stuff up on YouTube. I'm still really new to all of it but I really like 1)the aesthetic of all of it 2)exoticos because oh my god Pimpinela Escarlata 3)really old dudes in masks doing big lovely chops and strutting around like they have two hip replacements

Anyway Pentagon Jr is the poo poo and EHDF/King Cuerno is my jam and I need a haircut so I can start wearing masks around the house

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
So it sure sounds like the Anniversary show turned into a must see show if Sombra vs Atlantis is really happening.

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

he knows..
So weird how CMLL just spins its wheels for most of the year and then will hotshot something as huge as that when they 'need' to draw a big house

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Spermgod posted:

So weird how CMLL just spins its wheels for most of the year and then will hotshot something as huge as that when they 'need' to draw a big house

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

he knows..
lol I freaken wish CMLL had as much booking as WWE does. Not 'good booking', just being booked at all would be a step up. On the other hand... at least they're not AAA.

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Ninety-one? There are ninety other "Tiger Drivers"? Do any involve actual tigers, or driving?

Mob posted:

and I've been looking stuff up on YouTube
You can just follow this guy really
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=user?thecubsfan?playlists

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Triplemania was a fun show. gently caress all y'all. Granted I got the spanish feed because I've found wrestling is better when commentary is just weird noise I can kinda make sense of.

the bad stuff was so awful it was funny. I wanna see Konnan's booking notes on how the two main events were supposed to go down because holy poo poo he had to have been high as gently caress putting those together.

Plus, old men doing lucha is never not funny.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Spermgod posted:

lol I freaken wish CMLL had as much booking as WWE does. Not 'good booking', just being booked at all would be a step up. On the other hand... at least they're not AAA.

Hopefully they haven't come up with a way to fail to make money at broadcasting this show on the internet.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

I don't know how many of you can read Spanish but here's superluchas.com comparing Triplemania to "a bad episode of TNA." :lol:

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Don't really understand Spanish but it is still pretty clear how much the author liked Ultima Lucha and how great of a job it did at bringing Lucha Libre to a wider audience.

But hey, at least they didn't compare Triplemania to Heroes of Wrestling.

Also, as someone who hadn't watched Triplemania and didn't really look for any videos from it, after seeing the gifs from Senior Lariato I'm glad to see that Sinteyzzyzz is as awful a botchmachine as ever.

Germansimp fucked around with this message at 18:52 on Aug 12, 2015

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Sinistyzzz is actually a pretty good name for him now that he's full-on rudo.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Yeah I subbed to him a couple days ago and I've sorted his vids by viewcount and have been going through them picking and choosing, watching a lot of mask/hair matches and trios stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

AAA Snowflakes:

Drago, Goya Kong, Dinastia, Pimpinela vs Daga, Sexy Star, Mini Psycho Clown, Mamba: **
Villanos vs Psycho Circus: MINUS. FIVE. STARS.
9-Man cage clusterfuck: *1/2
Blue Demon Jr. and La Parka vs Mesias and Electroshock: *1/2
Alberto vs Cage: **3/4
Rey vs Mysteziz: ***3/4