Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Well.

poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

pink wasn't even a thing why is t#RXT REVOLUTION~!
and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS
:sludgepal:
he knows..
187.188.82.36:3128 worked for me. Once you get the stream loaded you can disable it

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Spermgod posted:

187.188.82.36:3128 worked for me. Once you get the stream loaded you can disable it

Yeah I made this mistake, works a lot better if you disable it. 187.178.188.64:3128 is what I used the second time

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS
he knows..
Show was good last night. The finish of the main event was stupid. The rowdy as hell Puebla tecnico fans were there and enhanced the show a lot. Dragon Lee came off like a total star who needs to be in semifinals and main events like now and not loving Thunder.

Next Friday's card:

Kinda meh card but the usual suspects will probably make it a decent show.

Spermgod fucked around with this message at 13:40 on Oct 17, 2015

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Is Panther Jr. any good?

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

he knows..
CMLL Día de Muertos show is gonna be on iPPV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuST_WA9lgI

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

he knows..

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Is Panther Jr. any good?

He seems to have improved since his debut but not really. The Panther is the vastly more talented of the brothers.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

I'm really hoping it's not just a troll. The timing works out since Naito's not working the current tour in NJPW

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

poo poo I wish I had pulled up the CMLL show while the baseball game was delayed, Naito apparently just showed up

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Next Friday's Dia del Muertos card is a $6 IppVv

CMLL (FRI) 10/30/2015 Arena México
1) Acero & Último Dragoncito vs Mercurio & Pequeño Universo 2000
2) Esfinge, Oro Jr., The Panther vs Raziel, Skándalo, Súper Comando
3) La Vaquerita, Marcela, Princesa Sugehit vs Amapola, Dalys, Zeuxis
4) Euforia, Gran Guerrero, Último Guerrero vs Boby Z, Dragón Rojo Jr., Thunder
5) La Máscara, Marco Corleone, Rush vs Máximo, Super Parka, Valiente
6) Volador Jr. © vs La Sombra [NWA WELTER]
5th defense

As thecubsfan said the lineup's pretty meh outside of the main, but the Day of the Dead pagentry should be cool and it's dirt cheap. Hopefully Naito shows up.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Alberto just returned to WWE and is probably beating John Cena considering the latter's upcoming break.

AAA has now lost three of their top four guys this year and two within the last month. Shame considering how good things looked for them when Rey joined them.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
I can't imagine AAA is happy that their champion is wrestling on a WWE PPV

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008
There's supposed to be a live MLW show after HIAC. It'll be interesting if Konnan will be on it and if he'll have anything to say.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Benne posted:

I can't imagine AAA is happy that their champion is wrestling on a WWE PPV

They haven't been happy a lot over the past few months

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

mariooncrack posted:

There's supposed to be a live MLW show after HIAC. It'll be interesting if Konnan will be on it and if he'll have anything to say.

quote:

@MLW 12m12 minutes ago

A new #MLWRADIO drops after #WWEHIAC with @Konnan5150 @courtbauer. But what will they ever talk about?

How do you listen to the live show anyway? THis is one I def want to catch. That's the one you can pick up from some Canadian radio station's website, right?

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

dorian pena just tweeted that alberto is now a champion in aaa AND wwe and said there would more news soon

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

ahahahhahahhahahahah Mistic 2.0 aka Myzteziz aka Sin Cara aka Mistico says his name is now Caristico

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Chris James 2 posted:

ahahahhahahhahahahah Mistic 2.0 aka Myzteziz aka Sin Cara aka Mistico says his name is now Caristico

What does that even mean

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

ayn rand hand job posted:

What does that even mean

Charismatic

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

What does that even mean

it's just two names smashed together

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

that's carasmatico

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
To be fair that's a way better name than both Myztizez and Mistic2.0

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END
Caristico, being a portmanteau, is a stupid concept but it sounds fine to my ear. Either way, better than MISTIC 2.0.

And since the gobers are talking smack about Caristico, I guess that's gonna be the big feud soon. Or, most likely will be. You never know with lucha.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Blast Fantasto posted:

To be fair that's a way better name than both Myztizez and Mistic2.0

I like Mistic2.0

then again I like L.A. PARK

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

I like Mistic2.0

then again I like L.A. PARK

I like LA Park

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

he knows..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89v1kICU_kQ

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012

:vince: They arent wasting any time.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

What's the deal with the proxies? I'll pay $6 to watch a Day of the Dead CMLL show.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

Luigi Thirty posted:

What's the deal with the proxies? I'll pay $6 to watch a Day of the Dead CMLL show.

They are showing it on Cleeng, seemingly a Mexico-based streaming service. They did a practice run a few days ago for free, and it worked. One would assume there will be no proxies needed, but it's lucha so you never can be quite sure.

http://cmll.cleeng.com/dia-de-muertos-en-la-arena-mexico/E399827173_MX

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

The PPVs are open to anyone worldwide. It's the free ClaroSports streams of the regular Friday shows have needed a proxy lately.

Just find a free Mexican proxy from one of the proxy list sites and switch back to the regular connection as soon as you get the feed up.

Thauros fucked around with this message at 13:37 on Oct 27, 2015

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008
Be careful with those free proxies or VPNs.

http://www.pcworld.com/article/2928340/ultra-popular-hola-vpn-extension-sold-your-bandwidth-for-use-in-a-botnet-attack.html

I wouldn't be surprised if they were data mining the traffic either.

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

he knows..
Interesting main event

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

mariooncrack posted:

Be careful with those free proxies or VPNs.

http://www.pcworld.com/article/2928340/ultra-popular-hola-vpn-extension-sold-your-bandwidth-for-use-in-a-botnet-attack.html

I wouldn't be surprised if they were data mining the traffic either.

yeah since I can't per tab deploy a proxy, I hate them

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Spermgod posted:

Interesting main event

AAA cannot keep anybody

Burt Buckle
Sep 1, 2011

You know what match I want to see? Mistico vs. Sin Cara vs. Myzteziz vs. New Sin Cara vs. Mistico II vs. Caristico.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

so mistico vs. hunico vs. caristico

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

he knows..
Looks like Averno might be done with AAA

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Jesus christ they're dropping like flies

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

can we go back to the point where I was calling AAA's promotion clownshoes? Because I was right :smugdog:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
From cubsfans luchablog

quote:

The WON mentions AAA (Dorian) was told on 10/12 that Alberto was going back to WWE, but dismissed it as another rumor and had no plans to take the Mega title away from him this year. They also say Alberto had been telling people in “recent weeks” he was going back to WWE, but gave the impression it would be in January. Meltzer says one source says the deal was done in mid-September. If that’s correct, Alberto knew he was leaving, could’ve informed AAA and lost the title on Heroes Inmortales before people knew he was going, and decided not to.

:laffo: Christ