Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«46 »
MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

Fundamentals as sound as the WNBA

Older guys like Atlantis have value too, and the Dragon Lee types with exposure in NJPW as well. Rush has to turn down all sorts of bookings to make sure he has time fight LA Park on a moment's notice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

Keep your energy high with my Beast Power Rap

This weekend, Park's facing Wagner on Saturday and Park/Son are facing Mascara/Maximo on Sunday for MDA in Monterrey. He's actually double booked on Saturday because he and Mascara are on top of a trios at a 6 PM show and the Wagner match is on an 8:15 show.

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

Found some clips from Park's Saturday matches on Youtube:

Here's about 8 minutes of the trios match, basically just the Park/Mascara stuff, but the clip also includes Park pouring a beer down the ref's pants and slapping him on the back and stomach with his belt:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gGJQU3X7nA

Then there's the last 12 minutes of Park/Wagner, but it's really slow paced and uneventful and has all your standard tropes so it's not worth your time unless you're bored:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aet4iGit31w

DJExile
Jun 27, 2007

If loving you is binturong, I don't want to binturight.

yo Boco never stop posting these links, they're awesome

MagicCube
May 25, 2004

Anyone have any experience going to shows in Mexico City? I'm heading there for a week in August and want to at least get to Arena Mexico once. I see CMLL does shows on Tuesdays and Fridays. Is there any noticeable difference between the two shows? My Spanish is very limited, but from some other reading it looks fairly easy to get tickets at the box office before the show.

DJExile
Jun 27, 2007

If loving you is binturong, I don't want to binturight.

MagicCube posted:

Anyone have any experience going to shows in Mexico City? I'm heading there for a week in August and want to at least get to Arena Mexico once. I see CMLL does shows on Tuesdays and Fridays. Is there any noticeable difference between the two shows? My Spanish is very limited, but from some other reading it looks fairly easy to get tickets at the box office before the show.

go to puebla and bring a vuvuzela or airhorn

never stop blowing it

cheer for POLICE MAN

congrats you're set

NuclearPotato
Oct 27, 2011

^^^This, assuming you're up to a 2 1/2 hour drive out to Puebla on a Monday. Vuvuzelas/airhorns are a must regardless of what Arena you're in, though.

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

This may help: http://www.thecubsfan.com/cmll/2017...hile-in-mexico/

MagicCube
May 25, 2004

That's very good and comprehensive, thank you.

I'm probably going to go to Puebla one day for a day trip one day, but since I'm staying the whole trip in Mexico City I don't really want to have to take a 2 1/2 hour bus ride back to Mexico City late at night.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

This week's Lucha and L.A. Park Bookings Update:

I couldn't find footage of the Park/Hijo vs. Mascara/Maximo match from Sunday.

Matt Tremont is in Mexico this week, which is pretty cool to me.

L.A. Park's bookings:
Friday - Park/Hijo vs. Hijo de Wagner Jr/Hijo del Espectro Jr - Arena Campeones
Saturday - Park vs. Penta 0M vs. Mascara - Arena Neza - I hope and pray this one gets taped
Sunday - Park vs. Silver King Ramses vs. Rayman - Arena Jalisco

«46 »