Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«61 »
Jenkem Delivery
Feb 8, 2005

Death created time to grow the things that it would kill

Come watch CMLL!

http://psp-tv.com/r/PerrosPalace

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

plz remember that it was ~ME~ who told you that everything you like is actually really not good, because I knew all along.

Dr Wagner Jr. moments ago asked for a hair vs hair match with Jeff Jarrett

Smoking Crow
Feb 13, 2012

*laughs at u*

Is Anniversario going to be ippv

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

Fundamentals as sound as the WNBA

Smoking Crow posted:

Is Anniversario going to be ippv

It's currently on the Claro schedule. It is available on Honor Club so it may get region locked but right now it looks to be totally free. Could change!

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

Just now Claro said they will not be showing Anniversario, guess it's on unannounced iPPV or Honor Club only.

Smoking Crow
Feb 13, 2012

*laughs at u*

Anniversario will be on ippv on internet.tv $10 or 100 pesos if you have a Mexican ip address

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

Staying healthy due to sheer coincidence.

it's displaying as $100 USD currently.

Smoking Crow
Feb 13, 2012

*laughs at u*

If you change the language to English it becomes $10.00

J-Ro
Jul 26, 2005

Child of the revolution.

$ is also used as the symbol for peso, fyi.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

J-Ro posted:

$ is also used as the symbol for peso, fyi.

they did fix it on itv eventually but when you went to check out on paypal it was initially listed as "$100 USD"

J-Ro
Jul 26, 2005

Child of the revolution.

oatgan posted:

they did fix it on itv eventually but when you went to check out on paypal it was initially listed as "$100 USD"

Oh hahah, yeah that would stop me in my tracks too.

Jenkem Delivery
Feb 8, 2005

Death created time to grow the things that it would kill

Felíz día de Independencia mis amigos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

Tonight's Puebla card is topped by LA Park, Son of The Authentic Park and Ultimo Guerrero vs Los Ingobernables. Park vs Rush in a small building is always great.

Personally hoping they use this to put a hold on Park vs Rush for awhile and start doing Park vs Ultimo Guerrero.

«61 »