Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Willninho
Aug 14, 2007

Boco_T posted:

Last night's CMLL had a match that was about as good as you'll get from a mid-card no-stakes trios match, which is to say, very good:

Titán, Soberano Jr., y Drone vs. Nueva Generación Dinamita (Sansón, Cuatrero y Forastero)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-hvQClBpro#t=3160s

Everyone in this match is 26 years old or younger, and this is the kind of work they're producing. NGD is great and they definitely deserve all the belts CMLL has put on the team recently (Mexican National Trios, Occidente Trios, Arena Coliseo Tag).

Also, to help me and everyone remember:
Sansón - Lion
Cuatrero - Horseshoe
Forastero - Gun on mask

I really liked this match. Fun somewhat meaningless trios matches are my jam.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Willninho
Aug 14, 2007

Are one of the CMLL weekly shows the one I should watch or should I just do what I do now and skim when I hear something is good?

Willninho
Aug 14, 2007

The main on the Tuesday show was really fun. Kraneo fit in well with all those guys.

Willninho
Aug 14, 2007

I thought my dream match was rush someone vs the briscoes but this is even better.

Willninho
Aug 14, 2007

Apparently Cuatrero is dating Sofia Alonso so congrats to ngd for being forever main eventers.

Willninho
Aug 14, 2007

Wait Austin theory is in the CMLL main

Willninho
Aug 14, 2007

Did Austin theory break from Gabe? I’m very confused most CMLL foreigners I can figure out the two degrees.

Willninho
Aug 14, 2007

https://twitter.com/polvorarock/sta...8309041153?s=21

Cody/Cain Velasquez/Psycho Clown

Willninho
Aug 14, 2007

As someone who lives in nyc and would have eventually gone this feels sadly it was going to happen. They didn’t announce anything. I’ve seen no local advertisements in a neighborhood where you would advertise in. They didn’t get any aew guys for it. I’ll go if it happens to me and 2000 cheering on psycho clown.

Willninho
Aug 14, 2007

Big daddy yum yum is in the CMLL Grand Prix

Willninho
Aug 14, 2007

Willninho posted:

Big daddy yum yum is in the CMLL Grand Prix

Aniversario main eventer big daddy yum yum.

Willninho
Aug 14, 2007

Mistico is really in an interesting place because with that gimmick I think he’ll always get pushed. But the fans seem to never really get behind him and there’s the obvious Caristico comparison there. Taking the risk and leaving and resetting might be best for him; I think he’s the youngest brother?

Willninho
Aug 14, 2007

As bland as CMLL has been the past year or so the main event yesterday I thought really felt fresh and worth watching.

Willninho
Aug 14, 2007

They’re teasing rush showing up. I don’t think he meshes well with aaa but obviously it would be cool if he did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Willninho
Aug 14, 2007

The first night of the incredible pairs tourney is fun. Especially Bandido and UG who really work great together