Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

North American talent has been flying to wXw for years now and I can't think of a single issue I've ever heard about regarding anyone working over there. In fact, I don't think I've ever heard less than stellar reviews from guys who went on tours over there.

That coupled with Alberto thinking economy plus is sub-human is enough to let me know where the truth lies here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Did that book Dr Lucha was writing ever come out?

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I'm kind of surprised ESPN+ or DAZN hasn't thrown a few bucks at one of the Mexican orgs to be a primary US distributor of their content given how many Mexican-Americans there are.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I’d wait to make any judgments related to the Orange Cassidy show just because of how last minute the whole thing was.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

This is all a long con to avoid hanging out with Matt Striker.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Alberto no-showing his own show will be funny as gently caress