Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NuclearPotato
Oct 27, 2011

Brother, why must you be the one with the superior jeans?

The real question is: is it Dan Severn, or is it a luchadore wearing a Dan Severn mask? Cause I'd pay to see either of those.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NuclearPotato
Oct 27, 2011

gently caress that bird. Now I gotta watch that match on Sunday.

NuclearPotato
Oct 27, 2011

^^^This, assuming you're up to a 2 1/2 hour drive out to Puebla on a Monday. Vuvuzelas/airhorns are a must regardless of what Arena you're in, though.

NuclearPotato
Oct 27, 2011

thecubsfan is saying he'll be streaming the card tonight if the Marca Claro feed is still regionblocked. I believe this will be where he streams it.

NuclearPotato
Oct 27, 2011

I think Facebook Live is supposed to be up tonight, so thecubsfan won't be streaming unless that gets geo-blocked too.

NuclearPotato
Oct 27, 2011

You want this: http://www.thecubsfan.com/cmll/

Don't be put off by the url; this covers both AAA and CMLL, and pretty much everything else going on in the lucha scene.

NuclearPotato
Oct 27, 2011

That's funny, considering he just did a Lucha Bros/Mundoz Bros match this Sunday.

NuclearPotato
Oct 27, 2011

So, despite the fact that he’s been almost exclusively tagging with Rush and the rest of the Ingobernobles members since the Aniversario build started, no, Cavernario has not been asked to join LOS and is still a member of Peste Negra with Negro Casas, Felino, and Mr. Niebla.

And yes, he is 24. Lucha boys start young.

NuclearPotato
Oct 27, 2011

Forestero is dating UG's daughter as well. Good thing they're a top tier team, because we're gonna be seeing a lot of them in the future.

I was late on this so gently caress it

Boco_T posted:

If they ever break up, though, then the Dinamitas’ status in CMLL will be... touch and go

NuclearPotato
Oct 27, 2011

Hellblazer187 posted:

How soon after airing does the Viernes Espectacular show up on YouTube? I thought it was streamed live but I don't see tonight's.

It'll be on CMLL's channel after it finishes airing. They stream it live on Marco Clara, which has a geo-block in the USA. thecubsfan does a restream on his channel live; come watch it with us:

http://www.psp-tv.com/r/PerrosPalace

NuclearPotato
Oct 27, 2011

That's a real strong look for Wagner, and that's before you count the fact that he doesn't have to wear those lovely looking extentions anymore.

NuclearPotato
Oct 27, 2011

Hellblazer187 posted:

I thought Crash was neutral ground where AAA and CMLL could both work.

Luteroth is fuckin' up.

The Crash is definitely not, and never has been, neutral ground. It doesn't matter where it might happen, AAA and CMLL wrestlers can't work on the same shows as one another, period (Unless CMLL doesn't notice, which happens more often than you'd think ). There was a period a couple years ago where The Crash was outright trying to take on AAA, back when Konnan was on the outs with AAA and had access to Rey Mysterio.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NuclearPotato
Oct 27, 2011

Still laughing at Michael Nakazawa's match being billed above Kenny's (yes I know it's the Rey de Reyes match, shut up).