Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Abrasive Obelisk
May 2, 2013

I joined th
ROVPACK IN THE HOOUUUUSE!
:vince:
he still knows...

Benne posted:

Imagine if WrestleMania was in a month and WWE didn't even have a main event announced,

Because of the February PPV, that's every year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abrasive Obelisk
May 2, 2013

I joined th
he still knows...

Spermgod posted:

It's annoyingly clipped but here's 11 minutes of Kamaitachi vs. Rey Horus from Chilanga Mask

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLiYRMPk9IU

I didn't know wrestling was a music festival

Abrasive Obelisk
May 2, 2013

I joined th
he still knows...
Posted it in the questions thread, but might as well ask here. Where is the best place to get a good-quality Lucha mask?

Abrasive Obelisk
May 2, 2013

I joined th
he still knows...

Thauros posted:

I was worried about an NWO breakup loving with NJPW's booking, but sadly it's starting to look like outside of WCW tours that the WCW and NJPW versions of the stable might just be completely different groups that both happen to include Scott Norton :smith:

The more things change...

Abrasive Obelisk
May 2, 2013

I joined th
he still knows...
So Chessman and Cibernetico are jumping ship too?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abrasive Obelisk
May 2, 2013

I joined th
he still knows...
That's not even the right history!