Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mob
May 6, 2002

Me reading your posts

coconono posted:

Is there an updated schedule for lucha now that the quaking has hosed everything up?

I know Crash cancelled the Rush shows.

CMLL is canceled all weekend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mob
May 6, 2002

Me reading your posts

She's probably mad cause she spent two weeks hearing what Wagner got for his mask while she got a few dozen Dragon Rojo Jr commemorative cups for hers

Mob
May 6, 2002

Me reading your posts

When he fights men Demus usually bites nipples so I'm glad he changed his moveset for intergender

Mob
May 6, 2002

Me reading your posts

Boco_T posted:

Start booking your travel plans now, March 25 is the date:http://twitter.com/muchaluchaatl/st...343760623374337The Crash has been building towards this one but if they donít have it on the books soon itís entirely possible that it will happen for the first time at Atlanta.

I will probably end up trying to go to this even though it's 10 hours of driving on a work night and it'll be impossible to get merch of either guy

Mob
May 6, 2002

Me reading your posts

I love the CMLL Nitro Girls

Mob
May 6, 2002

Me reading your posts

Those teams are great but how you gonna put fuckin Volador and UG on a team and make me not know the outcome

Mob
May 6, 2002

Me reading your posts

I will try to remember to show up to the discord but it depends on how high I am

Mob
May 6, 2002

Me reading your posts

Explosions posted:

Aw, I was hoping he'd be lighting up the Lucha Underground tapings tonight.

nah you gotta be union to hang lights, but they use his undershirt to white balance the cameras

Mob
May 6, 2002

Me reading your posts

After the unmasking Dave or Cubsfan or someone said "200 women in Mexico just learned their boyfriend isn't Dr Wagner Jr" and I about died

Mob
May 6, 2002

Me reading your posts

jfc I am here for that card

Mob
May 6, 2002

Me reading your posts

what you're missing is this: lucha is the fakest version of our big fake gay sport and yet it's the only version considered real by a real country's government

does that answer your question? Of course not. Only a renewed passport and Duolingo account can do that

Mob
May 6, 2002

Me reading your posts

I Before E posted:

Hey what's the deal with Ultimo Guerrero?

He used to own a shiny Mustang and now he doesn't

Mob
May 6, 2002

Me reading your posts

I have procured GA tickets to Mucha Lucha Atlanta in hopes of dying in a riot caused by LA Park vs Rush

Mob
May 6, 2002

Me reading your posts

Terrible did sort of the same thing where he hung around Rush, did some tags, and after they won that tag tournament Rush officially offered up the Ingobernable fist for the first time, Terrible accepted, then they kicked the trophies out of the loving ring.

They'll probably do something similar with Cavernario, Negro Casas will probably retire in the next year and there's no point in keeping Peste around for another old guy and a guy with a severe drinking problem to keep Barbaro down in the tercera.

Or maybe they'll finally send him to NJPW on excursion and he can join LIJ. If you watched Fantasticamania 2017 the crowd ate up Cavernario's schtick and there were kids dressing as him by day 3.

Mob
May 6, 2002

Me reading your posts

Who all is coming to Mucha Lucha ATL this Sunday? I know me, Boco T, Champ Julius, and LobsterMobster, but if any of you other jerks are coming fall in so we can organize who is going to fight over what limited masks may be available at merch.

Mob
May 6, 2002

Me reading your posts

Tonight's Avispa Dorada's CMLL debut. She moved down there from Washington about a year ago and has been training with CMLL.

Mob
May 6, 2002

Me reading your posts

Caristico can get in the HOF but his music has to wait in the parking lot

Mob
May 6, 2002

Me reading your posts

Finally that one thing which was holding Ivelisse back from tons of bookings has been lifted

Mob
May 6, 2002

Me reading your posts

MassRafTer posted:

I believe literally nothing Vampiro says no matter how plausible it sounds.

Hard same.

Mob
May 6, 2002

Me reading your posts

I promised people a trainwreck last year and all we got was PLAY MY loving MUSIC so we better get a god drat trainwreck this year.

Mob
May 6, 2002

Me reading your posts

lmao the video was "My birthday is July 3rd"

Mob
May 6, 2002

Me reading your posts

I'm comin for your new mustang UG

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mob
May 6, 2002

Me reading your posts

Facebook is legit the best way to get merch from luchadores. I already followed Rush and Fenix's pages